Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Supernatural beings have long been known in this world. Many exist, and even rule, among humans.

There are others still persecuted.

Staff

DragonBlue
  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Red/Harper
She chewed on the corner of her thumb, closing her eyes, as she waited for the phone to connect her call. "Pick up, pick up, pick up..." She quietly pleaded, starting to pace back and forth, already having worn holes into her carpet.

DragonBlue

Red heaved a sigh when the phone rang, eyeing it a moment as he considered ignoring it. He might have if he hadn't noticed the name on the screen. Why would Harper Black of all people be ringing him?

He reached over and grabbed it to answer, "Yeah?"

Harper Black

She sighed with relief when she heard her alpha pick up. "Red... I think something terrible happened to Logan. I haven't seen or heard from in two days, and it's not like him to go on a bender..." She said quietly, trying to hide her anguish.

DragonBlue

"Last I saw him was at the station couple of mornings ago. Ha e you called his secretary?"

Harper Black

She slowly exhaled. "Yes, I called his secretary... The last time anyone saw him was when he dropped Seth off. He said he was going to be home for lunch but never showed, and it's been radio silence ever since..." She had paused in her pacing long enough to check her computer. "The GPS on his phone hasn't changed locations since shortly after he said he needed to hang up... And before you ask, he didn't say why..." What if he was hurt... Or worse? "I've got a tow truck on standby, but... I thought, in case it was a crime scene or something..." She trailed off, swallowing the lump in her throat.

DragonBlue

"Don't get yourself worked up yet," Red told her, "send me the coordinates and sit tight, I'll get out there and have a look. Don't do anything else until you hear from me."

Harper Black

She rubbed her shoulder, sighing, as she texted his phone the coordinates from her laptop. "If you find out anything or where he is, I want to go with you... Please?" There was a momentary pause. "While you're working on that, I'm going to see if I can't break into his study. He took an official-looking envelope in there without a return address..."

DragonBlue

There was a brief pause from Red's end of the phone, "I'll bring you along if its feasible but I'm not making any promises right now, Harper," he answered, "call if you find anything useful out."

Harper Black

"Is that alpha speak for I don't really want to involve you?" A clear jest to try and improve her own foul mood. When she wasn't able to jimmy the lock, she budged the door open with her shoulder. There was the sound of splintering wood and shuffling papers. "Divorce papers... And O signed them..." Fucking bitch. If she did anything to Logan, Harper would wring her scrawny neck. If it wasn't related to her, though, she would need to find something - or someone - that was related. Logan wasn't exactly in the business of making friends, after all...

DragonBlue

"Let's call it that," Red answered, rather than clarify that it meant if Logan was in danger then he couldn't waste the time it would take to go and get her. He retrieved his side arm and pulled on his boots, "I'm heading out the door. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

Harper Black

She scrunched her nose. "What a charmer, you are... but thanks, Red..." She murmured, hanging up the phone.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High