Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Family Gathering: Where the fuck is Laria?, [Dragon]
It was a little impromptu. Scotty wanted people other than his mother over so he texted everyone about a family get together. His mom ended up coordinating getting food and liquor arranged and for once he wasn't being a snotty brat.

By the time Seth and Alice arrived the party was into full swing and Laria hadn't quite come down yet.

So when she did arrive, in a bikini of all things exposing a plethora of tattoos that only her brothers had there were a few nudges and indications towards her. She was back to nearly every bad thing in the book, including weed. At the moment she had a cigarette and a glass of whiskey in one hand.

She moved to the edge of the pool and sat down putting her feet in.

The one nephew that could have seen her like this never saw her without a long sleeved shirt on in his entire time in LA. So Alice nudged Seth. "You didn't tell me your Aunt had so much ink."

DragonBlue

"I didn't fucking know," Seth admitted quietly from where he was lounging with his new wife.

He was rolling in shock a himself. Laria had always been the square, did-everything-right and married well aunt, at least as long as he remembered. Too good for the town so she'd left for better opportunities.

Morrigan

"Don't pretend I can't see you staring. Come over and give your aunt a hug," she said glancing over her shoulder at Seth and Alice. "You can have a hit if you want," she said pulling a joint out of her bathing suit top waving it around for them to see before she sat back.

DragonBlue

Seth glanced at Alice, even more taken aback by the joint that was brandished.

He remembered so many nights sneaking out the window of the room she'd rented out to him while he was off in school - smoking a bowl on the roof to avoid being found. Paranoid by every small sound while he tried to avoid being caught by his aunt, her husband or any of his cousins.

He finally peeled away from his wife to go greet Laria, "Was wondering when you were going to show up," he muttered.

Morrigan

"Well, now that I'm properly divorced. Fashionably late is my thing again. Bet you'd never thought you'd see your aunt like this," she lifted her brow suggestively. "Maybe you'll see my little girl toy sometime tonight."

DragonBlue

"Your what?" Seth asked, caught even more off guard.

Morrigan

"You're a werewolf, you heard me," she said to her nephew. "She'll be around sometime tonight I think. Twenty something, midlife crisis sorta girl. You'll know who when you see her."

DragonBlue

"What the actual fuck," was the only response Seth could come up with for any of it.

Morrigan

"I wasn't always the aunt that you know nephew. I had my wild years. It sort of runs in the family."

DragonBlue

Even looking at the evidence in front of him Seth appeared a little skeptical. The woman he was speaking to right then didn't mesh at all with the aunt he'd known all his life, "What the hell," he muttered, scowling a little, "then why'd you give me so much shit about what I was out doing?"

Morrigan

Laria smiled to him and leaned in, setting her head on his shoulder. "Dearest nephew, if I have to explain that, then you don't understand who I was before."

DragonBlue

"No," Seth admitted, still wildly thrown off by this whole encounter, "I don't think that I do."

Morrigan

"You don't have exclusive rights on wild years, ya know that right Blue?" she smiled to him. "Mmm, the parties," she said to him. "I'm actually thinking about chopping my hair off again although the longer hair has always been better for up here," she pulled her head off his shoulder and finally lit it and took a drag before passing it off to her nephew.

Scotty was certainly enjoying his mom's new attitude.

DragonBlue

"Yeah, but I mean people can look at me still and tell I had them," he countered. Laria had always been a little more proper and stiff than that.

Seth shook his head when the joint was offered his way, "I'd love to but I'll still lose my job," he muttered.

Morrigan

"Come on Blue, live a little," she nudged him giving him a shrug. "And I'm just a better liar than you are. Only people that knew about my more wild years are Donnie and Red really. They make fun of me for it all the time. Talk about 'that boy I almost married in college'," she explained to him. "He was in a band. The bass player. Mmmm, the things he could do with his tongue."

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed