Dead By Daylight

Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Welcome to Dawnbreak, Alevskaya. We are a small fishing and farming community that has long sought to remain in touch with our natural surroundings. It’s a quiet, close knit town for the most part. The locals can be a little rough, but they’re friendly enough once they warm up to you. However, odd things are known to happen around town. Every now and again mutilated corpses crop up near or within the forest, and it isn’t uncommon for citizens to disappear for weeks at a time – if they return at all. Those who do know what’s happening certainly aren’t telling, but rest assured we’ve got everything under control. You’ll do fine here – assuming you don’t cause us any trouble, understood?
- Mayor Elijah Holiday

Staff

DragonBlue
Grim
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

my world's on fire, ft. clay
He jerked again at the sound of the voice, gaze flying to the speaker. The same kid - not kid, vampire - from the woods. Clay reflexively moved back, not that there was anywhere to go from where he was. A thousand thoughts whirled through his mind but even if he could have seized on one of them to speak his tongue, mouth and throat had suddenly gone dry.

All he could do was listen. Listen and watch as a younger woman emerged into the room

"You're sick," he finally managed to pant - a little irony from a man that made most of his living pitting werewolves in death matches, "no. I don't - I can't...."

Sirius Wolfram

He tilted his head, a slow smile curling his lips. "I gave you a gift. What you choose to do with it is up to you." He said quietly, waving the girl away. "You can starve yourself and prey upon your loved ones if you desire. I rather find it funny, the age-old tale of the hunter becoming the hunted." He said with a sing-song voice.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates SURFACE LIES Tidewater High The Almanac Effect