Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Family Gathering: Where the fuck is Laria?, [Dragon]
Seth's brow arched, "Was this wild years or a split personality?" he scoffed. Obviously he was still having a hell of a time reconciling the life-long impression his aunt had made with the tales she was sharing now.

Morrigan

"Now you're starting to offend me nephew," she glanced over to him. "I haven't even told you about my try at women yet."

DragonBlue

Seth bit back another cheeky response, deciding right then wasn't the time to push it. He did try to stay on Laria's good side even if sometimes it felt she was impossible to please.

"Try at women, eh?"

Morrigan

"Yeah, there a bit of drama queens. Wasn't really my thing. The girl I'm dating now," she shrugged. "Probably not permanent either but she has an amazing tongue."

DragonBlue

"Oh christ," Seth muttered under his breath with the tail end of her statement, "I guess as long as you're having fun," he said a little louder, shrugging a bit. She and the kid seemed more relaxed and happy so it could only be a good thing.

Morrigan

Laria shrugged. "For now. I'm still the stuck up bitch when I go back to California for work but here, I feel good here. A Love, A Redford. Does it really matter anymore?"

DragonBlue

"Guess not," Seth answered, "so what other wild shit were you up to besides getting stoned and banging wannabe rock stars?"

Morrigan

"Oh my dear boy you'll have to be more specific than that. I'm just glad that youtube and instagram didn't exist when I was a child. I'd have never been able to become a lawyer," she smirked at him. "I think my favorite was when I nearly burnt down the cabin the woods. The one we go to for our turns you know? I was having a party and knocked over one of the oil lamps," she shook her head.

"Any time Donnie or Red call me some version of fiery or hot they are referring to that incident."

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed