Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

just a little casual conversation, open
He nodded absently. "Sloppy isn't in my vocabulary but that prosecutor, on the other hand... That fucker's so desperate to close cases that the book gets thrown at the first sorry sonofabitch that fits the bill..." At least, that was how Logan saw it. God forbid you actually did a job correctly... But, he supposed he had no room to talk in the grand scheme of things.

DragonBlue

"Prosecutors are mostly concerned with numbers. The good ones aren't so they don't usually last long," Red agreed, "people don't understand that. They think if they're innocent they don't need to make use of the fifth - always a mistake."

Logan Black

He shook his head, smirking. "I believe a comedian once said, 'think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that.'" He hesitated for a moment, leaning back on his bar stool. "If the bar does throw the book at me, you'll give me a job, right?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes. "From lawyer to desk jockey, what a ride..."

DragonBlue

"We could use a new secretary," Red smirked.

Logan Black

"I doubt it pays as well, but I'll take it..." He returned his father's smirk, stretching his arms above his head. "How goes things at the station, anyways? I wouldn't be asking, but... I don't exactly get all of the clients. I only reel in a select few, truthfully, and I understand it's because of my stellar personality."

DragonBlue

"It's the same old shit, mostly. Delinquent teens that have nothing better to do than stir up trouble, meth heads and drunks," Red shrugged, "there have been a rash of missing persons over the last few months that I'm suspicious a vampire is responsible for, but we haven't been able to prove anything."

Logan Black

He scrunched his nose and shook his head. "Fuckin' leeches..." He muttered, sighing quietly. "Speaking of dipshit teenagers, though, I know there's a kid in town that I hadn't seen prior to sometime around December. He's always out late, oftentimes beyond curfew, and seems to answer to nobody in particular... On the pale side and has a certain stench about him that I can't quite place..." He shrugged, tilting his head back to peer upwards. "Tried to approach him once and he darted for the treeline like a fuckin' rabbit or some shit..."

DragonBlue

"There any place in particular he seems to show up consistently?"

Logan Black

He shrugged, tilting his head slowly back and forth. "Not in particular. He just pops up whenever and wherever he pleases, although... He does seem to come and go from the woods quite a bit..." He paused. "Regardless, he's very flighty, and he has a fondness for a certain electrician and his... Pregnant plaything." He chuckled quietly and shook his head.

DragonBlue

"Electrician? You mean Clay?"

Logan Black

"I suppose that's him, yeah."

DragonBlue

"Well, guess maybe its something then. Anything to keep the fucking feds out of town is good enough for me," Red huffed and rolled his eyes, "but enough of that shit. Been a good while since we saw one another so enough of the every day bullshit," he flagged for a new round of drinks.

They spent the next few hours just bullshitting and catching up until they parted for the night.

Logan Black

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates