Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 0 ♂ · ♀ 0 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

keep strong and carry on, ft. clay
"I'm sure you've got more important things to do than look after me," Clay protested.

She wasn't safe with him. Even then it was a fight not to bare her throat and sink his fangs into her.

Avery Frost

She shook her head and offered him a small smile. "Not really." She said softly, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "No matter what's wrong with you, I won't think any less of you... You know that, right?" She asked quietly, trying to ignore the voice of reason that tugged at her in the back of her mind.

DragonBlue

If she only knew.

"Look I'm tired," he said, pulling back from her, "I'm sorry. You should go. I'll make it up to you later," Clay backed away a few steps before turning to go back to his room.

Whether or not she'd leave remained to be seen. He hoped for the latter, not knowing how much longer his control could hold.

Avery Frost

She sighed quietly and shook her head. She moved forward slowly at first, carefully taking hold of his hand. "You can't shut me out like this..." She said with a small pout. "I just want to help you, Clay..." She sighed, stroking his hand.

DragonBlue

"You need to go," his voice thickened as he increasingly struggled to restrain himself, "you're not safe with me right now. Just go."

Avery Frost

She frowned, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm not going anywhere, Clay... If you're going through some shit, I'm going to help you through it. If someone's after you, we'll handle it together." She hesitated. "I'm a big girl. I tie my own shoes and everything." She teased, gently nudging his shoulder.

DragonBlue

He tore his hand away from her, pushing her away as he stepped back, "Get the fuck out Avery," Clay snarled to scare her off, "I don't want you here. Just fucking go."

Avery Frost

Her heart skipped a couple of beats but otherwise, she remained relatively unphased. "You're a selfish ass sometimes, you know that? I'd go so far as to say you're bipolar, but..." She winced, shaking her head. "Never mind... Let me know when you're feeling like less of a monumental prick. There's something I wanted to tell you... And, by the way, I was only being a stubborn ass because I care about you." She offered a waning smile and even though there was more she wanted to say, she bit her tongue and started heading for the door.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed