Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome to Dawnbreak, Alevskaya. We are a small fishing and farming community that has long sought to remain in touch with our natural surroundings. It’s a quiet, close knit town for the most part. The locals can be a little rough, but they’re friendly enough once they warm up to you. However, odd things are known to happen around town. Every now and again mutilated corpses crop up near or within the forest, and it isn’t uncommon for citizens to disappear for weeks at a time – if they return at all. Those who do know what’s happening certainly aren’t telling, but rest assured we’ve got everything under control. You’ll do fine here – assuming you don’t cause us any trouble, understood?
- Mayor Elijah Holiday

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Try #2, [Seth]
"Shower and then go to the diner on main street?"

"Sounds good," he yawned a second time, pulling away from her to stretch his arms over his head.

Alice bit him before she stood up and started to strip as she headed for her bathroom to turn on the water for them.

He grunted softly as her teehmth punched his arm unexpectedly. Seth watched her walk away, lingering on the couch a few moments before rising to follow her.

After their shower, that took longer to get get clean than it should have but they had fun while in there. She enjoyed his company and now that they were dating it was just better. They both got dressed and went to eat dinner.

While they were there they would be approached by one of Alice's old friends. Lamont Richey. She had tried to call him but his number had changed since she last knew it.

"Lala," she grinned up to him. "You remember Lamont right Seth?"

It was a good thing it was winter and clothing was easy to cover up with - Seth had already caught a few looks for the bruised hickey that the neckline of his jacket didn't fully conceal. He ignored the judgemental expressions from the older crowd, though. The wolf was just happy to have spent the last few days having her without restraint.

When they were approached later Seth glanced up to the man Alice indicated, "Yeah," he nodded, "how've you been man?"

"I've been good," he offered a hand to shake Seth's hand. He had known Seth was back but not Alice.

Alice nudged Seth's foot under the table.

Seth shook his hand briefly, glancing at Alice when she nudged him under the table.

"When the hell did you get back in town?"

"Few weeks ago. Tried stopping by but you moved and I didn't have your new number," she shrugged.

"Give me your phone I'll put it in. We should hang out sometime." Alice unlocked her phone and handed it to him to enter his number. "So you two just catching up?" Alice shrugged as Lamont looked to Seth. "You've apparently got a new girl," he mentioned the mark on his neck.

Seth wasn't sure what to make of it when Alice shrugged off the question. He remembered that Lamont had always been particularly fond of her even if Alice had never seemed to reciprocate beyond friendship.

Knowing that didn't stifle the spark of jealousy.

Still, he bit it back. Obviously she'd chosen him so there wasn't any point getting defensive, "I do," Seth nodded, though he left it at that for Alice to clarify if she wanted to.

"Do I know her?" he asked Seth but Alice but in.

"You do," she said looking from Lamont to Seth to the table and then back up to Lamont. "You're looking at her."

"You two?" he said. That seemed to raise a flash of anger as he set down Alice's phone. "Wow," he said. "I mean. Him? I thought you'd be smarter than that," he meant more like give him a chance but he didn't want to say that out loud.

"Fuck off Lala," Alice said, the agitation apparent in her face.

The response left Seth eyeing the other man. He drummed his fingers lightly against the table, gnawing on his tongue to keep himself from responding - he didn't want to tuck up what had otherwise been a great few days together

"We're kind of in the middle of a date here buddy," he said stiffly once he'd quelled his temper a little, "maybe y'all can catch up later."

Lamont grunted and looked to Alice who smiled up to him. "I'll call you," she advised him. "See ya later Lala," she said to him.

He stood there for a few moments longer before he finally turned to leave without saying goodbye.

"He apparently still has feelings for me," she frowned watching as he left before looking to Seth. "Sorry."

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: DragonBlue, Morrigan

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Sister Sites
Affiliates SURFACE LIES Tidewater High The Almanac Effect