Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome to Dawnbreak, Alevskaya. We are a small fishing and farming community that has long sought to remain in touch with our natural surroundings. It’s a quiet, close knit town for the most part. The locals can be a little rough, but they’re friendly enough once they warm up to you. However, odd things are known to happen around town. Every now and again mutilated corpses crop up near or within the forest, and it isn’t uncommon for citizens to disappear for weeks at a time – if they return at all. Those who do know what’s happening certainly aren’t telling, but rest assured we’ve got everything under control. You’ll do fine here – assuming you don’t cause us any trouble, understood?
- Mayor Elijah Holiday

Pages: (12) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Catching Up, [Seth]
Once Seth was off his rotation he texted Alice to get a catch up time setup. She ended up convincing him to go out to a hot spring out in the forest around the town that the pair of them and few others knew about. She made sure to bring a bottle of whiskey with her to the occasion.

Wearing similar clothes to what she normally did, jeans, white shirt, leather jacket and boots she arrived in style to go hiking up the trail with Seth.

Once they were both there she smiled up to him as they started to move to hike up to where the hot spring was. "I gotta admit, I've missed this hot spring," she advised him.

He'd initially been reluctant to take up her suggestion about the springs, as much because of the hike involved as the season. In the end, though, he had relented. They met at one of the main trail heads and started on.

"I barely remember the last time I was up there," Seth admitted as they walked, "pretty sure I was drunk when the hike up started let alone the rest of the night."

"I have some of my best memories of this place at the springs," she responded to him bumping her shoulder into him as she ran her free hand through her hair. "Besides this is the best time to come up here." Whether that was because the springs seemed warmer in the winter or because hardly anyone came out here unless it was for a turn was up for debate.

"I also brought whiskey. I hope you like whiskey," she said lifting the bottle up to him to offer it to him.

He grinned as she offered the bottle his way, "Almost always my go to," Seth chuckled as he took it and screwed off the cap to take a swig. That alone was enough to bring back memories - wandering up the trails, drinking straight from the bottle, "So where have you been off to all this time anyway?"

Alice laughed. “I think it would be easier to list the places I haven’t been,” she nudged him with her shoulder. “Practically everywhere. Started with Mexico travels through South America before heading to Australia, New Zealand and then across Asia to Europe. Got back to the states about three months ago and headed back here,” she explained.

“How about you?”

"I was off at school, mostly. Got around most of the U.S. playing for the team and then fucked around in South America for a while after I graduated," Seth summarized briefly, "I've been back here a couple of years now."

Alice smirked up to him as they continued the climb up, it wouldn't be too much further and they would be at the spring, the snow covering the ground all around them. "I loved South America," she admitted to him. "I was pretty tempted to go there instead of back here," she said as she pulled off her jacket, every intent to enjoy the hot spring while they were up there.

Without shame she started to wiggle out of her clothes.

"I had a good time there," Seth agreed, "the group I was back packing with pooled up to canoe down the Amazon a way. Almost had myself convinced not to come back after that," he remarked.

Obviously that hadn't worked out.

He paused as they reached the spring, eyeing Alice for a moment when she began stripping down. Seth followed suit, shrugging off his coat before leaning down to unlace and kick off his boots.

Alice had no qualms, she had been caught naked by her friends many time before because of the fact that she was a werewolf, she got over being self conscious about her body long ago. As she stripped down the tattoos she had been talking about the other day would become apparent.

She didn't give Seth much time to stare before she slipped into the water and sank down with a low hum. "Every place I lived made me feel like I would never leave. I eventually did though," she advised him.

"So what brought you back?" Seth asked as he stood to strip off his shirt.

“Missed family, home,” she shrugged. “I mean I hadn’t even visited since I left. Mom and dad were looking to retire. So a lot of things but I felt like maybe it was time to settle down,” she said to him with a grin. “Besides, I got to see the town superstar in a cop uniform,” she teased him.

“In high school I had the biggest crush on you.”

Seth couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly at the tease. Where he'd wound up was something of a sore spot even if he did generally enjoy his job regardless of how he'd ended up there, "I only came back a couple of times," he remarked.

He'd been too caught up in finally getting off the leash, and maintaining a relationship he didn't dare let the family catch wind of.

Her next remark came while he was in the middle of shedding his pants. Seth's brow arched at her, "That was this is then?" he smirked, "Your way of investigating the goods?"

Alice grinned to him. "I don't even know if you're available asshole," she smirked up to him. "But if you're offering," she teased him.

"I wouldn't be coming up to do this if I was," Seth chuckled in response as he stepped out of his pants, "might be a dirt bag but not like that," he said as he finally moved to ease himself into the water.

“Then I’m checking out the goods,” she advised him with a smirk. “I would have tried back then but I didn’t want to mess up the best wolf friendship I had. You were the only wolf that wasn’t a dick to me. Plus I had no boobs and all of your girlfriends did.”

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (12) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Sister Sites
Affiliates SURFACE LIES Tidewater High The Almanac Effect