Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Catching Up, [Seth]
"Yeah, no problem," he smiled, "I had fun... ya know, for the most part. Hopefully next time the creatures will stay on screen though."

Morrigan

"I'm pretty confident that they will, unless they come kicking down the door."

DragonBlue

"At least that doesn't seem likely," Seth shook his head - though if he were honest he did have a lingering concern that the thing might have somehow tracked them back there. But that was mostly just letting his imagination run.

Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. "What're we going to watch right now?" she asked him.

It wasn't long before Derek was there with replacement clothes that basically looked like what she had thrown away. It was almost like she were Johnny Bravo with a closet filled with all of the same clothes. Before she left, regardless of being stiff she went over to Seth and kissed him. "I look forward to next week," she advised him before she started out.

DragonBlue

Seth returned the kiss and walked her to the door, "Let me know if you find out anything about what that was," he said as he opened the door for her.

Morrigan

"I will. No promises I won't send you dirty pictures this week," she advised him as she walked out the door, giving Seth one final kiss before going to her brothers car.

DragonBlue

Seth leaned in the doorway as he watched her go. He stayed there until Derek's car was pulling out of the drive, then pushed himself up to get dressed and finally get to the chores he'd been neglecting.

Morrigan

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed