Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

diggin' a grave
He sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm not lying to you, man? I mean... Christ, I lied to you about minor shit - white lies when we were kids, sure - but this is not something I would lie about."

DragonBlue

That seemed to make him draw back a bit. Seth rubbed the back of his neck and slumped in his seat a little, "I'm sorry, man, I just... It seems like nothing I do makes him happy. Its just weird to hear it, I guess."

Logan Black

He nodded and leaned forward slightly, propping his elbows up on the table. "Well, just try not to give him any more shit than necessary... That's all I ask. He's not a pup anymore, and he's given a lot for this pack, as well as his family. He deserves to be happy. You both do."

DragonBlue

"I guess you're right," Seth muttered. Whether he really believed that or just wanted the conversation to be over with wasn't quite certain as he pulled his plate back in to finish eating.

Logan Black

He leaned back in his side of the booth, seemingly satisfied for the time being. "So, apart from dumb fucks like my client, how's business?"

DragonBlue

"Mostly the same old run of stuff," Seth answered, "not really a lot that goes on in this town outside of asshats cooking meth and teens with nothing better to do. Actually spent the other day chasing down a group that broke into that old warehouse in the west side - you know the one," Seth chuckled. Logan was a good sight older than he was himself, but it was his generation that had first started sneaking in there to get drunk and spray paint the walls, "I don't know why the owners even try to keep that property honestly. All it gets used for is teens sneaking off for a few beers and a quick fuck... but it was somewhat amusing to be out busting up the fun where I was usually the one getting busted."

Logan Black

He shook his head and chuckled. "I only know it by reputation. While my generation was known for starting those shenanigans, I came out of the womb as a grown man... or so my mother says. If I wasn't babysitting Harpy, I was dicking around with you."

DragonBlue

"Oh come on, you never fucked off anywhere with a hot babe and a bottle of jack?"

Logan Black

He shook his head and laughed. "I fucked off somewhere and got my wife pregnant at seventeen and there wasn't any alcohol involved at the time but prior to that, I hadn't been with anyone. In this town, after learning that I was Red's, rather than a Black by birth, I didn't dare fuck around too much."

DragonBlue

"Too afraid you'd learn you'd fucked your sister eh?" Seth shook his head, "Now you see why I left for ten years."

Logan Black

"That's part of it... The other half of it has to do with the fact I was desperate for approval... Still am in some ways." He supposed that was more due to the fact he'd been lied to and looked down upon by his stepfather, though he wasn't entirely sure. "I screwed around in Boston quite a bit, much to O's chagrin, but she put up with it as best as she could until... Six years ago?... ish." He chuckled.

DragonBlue

Seth felt one of those rare surges of petty that sometimes arose for no reason. For a split second he almost made a snarky remark about how much Logan had taken after their old man, what with the stepping out and all. Fortunately there was no alcohol involved in this meeting and he caught himself in time.

"Well if it makes you feel any better dad approves of you a lot more than he does me," Seth remarked instead, "at least on the Redford side of the family you exist in a pretty solid light."

Logan Black

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates