Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Supernatural beings have long been known in this world. Many exist, and even rule, among humans.

There are others still persecuted.

Staff

DragonBlue
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Magic Hands v2.0, [Dagonet]
Charlotte threw something at Dagonet as she was coming up behind him expecting that maybe for once she'd catch him off guard and hit him in the back of his head. When he caught it, she frowned and moved to lean up against the desk. "Always magical," she wiggled her fingers at him.

DragonBlue

"It helps that you're loud," Dagonet answered with a smirk as he set aside the object she'd thrown at him.

Morrigan

"I think you just listen for me because you know I might throw something at you," she retorted.

DragonBlue

"I wonder why that is," Dagonet retorted in a dry tone, hooking his foot under the handle of the deep bottom drawer in his desk and pulling it open to briefly reveal the clustered collection of objects she'd thrown at him in the couple of years they'd worked together - at least, those that he'd kept.

Morrigan

"Daw," she cooed. "And I thought you were all steel and no soft spots," she reached in and grabbed out a small snow globe, one of the first things she had thrown at him. "Makes me think you might actually kinda like me magic hands," she smiled to him as she played with the snow globe in her hand.

"I guess you have a certain way of wearing people down," Dagonet answered in his reserved way of refusing to admit that he'd grown fond of his infuriating partner as time had passed.

Morrigan

Charlotte smiled to him leaning in closer to him. “Well, I was thinking. After we go out to investigate the possible location for that blood trafficking ring maybe you can come over to my place for dinner. You can say hi to the cat,” she smirked to him.

DragonBlue

"You're not trying to poison me, are you?" he smirked at her.

Morrigan

"Of course not," she said to him. "Just thinking maybe dinner and maybe we can watch a movie with some beer. Hang out."

DragonBlue

There was a brief pause before he answered, "I guess I could due to pay the cat a visit," he answered.

Morrigan

Charlotte sat up and further away from him finally. "I'm pretty sure that cat is the only thing that keeps this partnership working," she grinned to him. "Come on then. Lets go look at that lead."

DragonBlue

"Does it sound like it'll turn anything up?" Dagonet asked as he got to his feet, grabbing his jacket off the back of his chair and pulling it on as he followed her out of their shared office.

Morrigan

“About as much as any of the others so far,” she advised him. Which wasn’t much but they had to follow the lead.

DragonBlue

"So another day of chasing our tails," he rolled his eyes, "sounds fun."

Morrigan

“Will make for good appetites for dinner,” she said smiling at him over her shoulder. “You driving or am I?” She asked as they got to the elevator.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High