Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Supernatural beings have long been known in this world. Many exist, and even rule, among humans.

There are others still persecuted.

Staff

DragonBlue
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

More worried than upset, [Red]
"That how you're going to start off tonight then? I mean if you're not tired old man," she said to him with a smile.

DragonBlue

He scoffed softly at her jab, "Babe I will bend you over this table right now and make you beg for it."

Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. “You better do it.”

DragonBlue

Seth flashed a cocky smirk at her as he pushed his chair back and stood up, "Come on then."

Morrigan

Alice simply turned but didn't get up. "You don't think I'm going to make it that easy on you do you?" she smirked up to him.

DragonBlue

"Yeah, but when do you ever?" he smirked back.

Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. “So come on then. Or are you all talk and no game?” She pushed him. He couldn’t be too rough with her but god that wasn’t gonna stop her from poking at the bear.

DragonBlue

He was still on the edge of wound up from earlier, so when she challenged Seth didn't hesitate to go to her. He grabbed her by the jaw and dragged her up against his chest, holding her in tightly against him.

Morrigan

Alice was true to her word. She wound him up and made it extremely frustrating. As she stood in front of him she rubbed her hips into him holding onto his belt so that he couldn’t get his pants down. “Tell me how badly you need me right now,” she demanded of him. “Tell me how you can’t live without this and I’ll let you take me,” she could feel his tension in between them.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High