Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Supernatural beings have long been known in this world. Many exist, and even rule, among humans.

There are others still persecuted.

Staff

DragonBlue
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

More worried than upset, [Red]
Seth had let Alice sleep in and so when he had gone out to do the work for the day he had left her a note that told her to relax and that he loved her, couldn't wait to be married to her. He had a pot of coffee on for her and she found herself coffee and cereal before she went to sit down in the living room. She was wearing one of Seth's shirts and her underwear.

When Alice heard the door open she didn't even look up to see who it was assuming it was Seth. "Thanks for the coffee babe," she said.

DragonBlue

"He's still out on the back forty," Red answered as he let himself inside. He walked on into the kitchen to make himself a cup before he joined Alice to speak with her.

Morrigan

Alice shifted to look at Red. "Then why are you here when he isn't?"

DragonBlue

"Because I came to speak with you, isn't that obvious?"

Morrigan

Alice laughed a little nervously reaching back to scratch the back of her neck. "I guess but why? I haven't figured anything out on the dead bodies you told me about. I'm pretty sure it's a vampire but that's about all I got so far," she advised him. "If I forgot to tell you I'm sorry. I've been a little spacey. My nan said triplets will..." she bit her bottom lip, god she wished she could have a drink right now.

DragonBlue

Red's brow shot up sharply in response to her last sentence, "Triplets eh," he repeated, shaking his head once, "well I guess that's what I'm here to discuss," he finished preparing his coffee and came to stand a little closer to the woman, "Violet pointed out that I've been a dick and causing stress that isn't good for you or the baby... babies," he began, sounding a little bit annoyed over his lover's interference but forging ahead anyway.

He paused to look her over a moment before continuing, "In short I'm stopping by to clear a few things up. I don't have a problem with you and even if you have been an enormous pain in my ass in the past I don'pt particularly dislike you. I do, however, have concerns about the fallout you marrying my son could have," he admitted, "but seeing as its clear neither of you intend to break if off then I reckon I'll just have to do what I can to mitigate it among the others."

Morrigan

Alice eyes the man sort of feeling like she was being punked right that second. “Is this your way of giving me your blessing? And what do you mean fallout?”

DragonBlue

"More or less," Red answered briefly, "and I mean fallout from the pack. I shouldn't have to tell you that most of them still don't much like having your family around taking it on themselves to act as enforcers for their arbitrary standards. You might be a wolf but what they see is a hunter and that makes you a threat in their eyes. To some of them that makes Seth a traitor and him being my son only puts insult to injury. I've been resistant because its a threat to my boy, and you can think what you want about me but he is my son and I care about his well being."

Morrigan

"You know as well as I do that he's as stubborn as you are. Pack or not he wants to be with me. It almost sounds like what you're asking me to do is leave town again. To leave him," she was trying not to be upset but she was. If he thought it was less stressful to know that he still didn't want them together she didn't understand what his point was really.

DragonBlue

"No. You really think leaving town would be enough to keep that boy away?" Red scoffed, "I'm just telling you where my resistance stemmed from. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am."

Morrigan

“Do you know who his problem people would be so he could talk to him. I know I still won’t be a part of the pack. I’ve learned to live with that.”

DragonBlue

"I know who some of them will be. Old blood, mostly. But that means they'll be harder to make come around," Red answered, "I dug my heels in enough to test his conviction and he stuck to you. If nothing else I do know he's not staying just because he knocked you up. All that said, the best thing you can do is start acting like you're one of us. Make them believe that you're a wolf first. I'll deal with the rest as best I can."

Morrigan

“That’s gonna be hard,” she said to him. “As long as I haven’t been disowned I’m supposed to inherit the family business.”

DragonBlue

"How you choose to handle that is your decision but it's one you should have seen coming," Red answered bluntly.

Morrigan

"I've always been both Red and you know that. I figured I could still be both," she replied just as bluntly. She had just told him she expected to stay outside of the pack like she had so she figured that would be how it always was.

"If that's all. I was watching a movie," she advised him trying not to break down in that second. Not in front of him.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High