Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Not Quite Déjà vu, Judas
Seth scoffed softly with amusement, "Hard to imagine you as anything but a square," he chuckled, "I'd love to hear the kind of shit you were getting up to at that age."

Judas Callian

A chuckle came from Judas as he set his glass down. "Oh, it was a very long time ago." He admitted. And it probably felt tame compared to the crap these kids got up to today. "Running off, being places we weren't supposed to, consuming father's glorious stashes of alcohol, and... pretty sure I almost burnt down the village at least twice." He shrugged slightly. "My father and I did not quite get along for a while after that."

Seth Redford

While his expression mostly remained neutral there were slight shifts towards the amused as Judas spoke. Initially it was because the much older and more experienced man recounted experiences that mirrored the wolf's younger days. It was the very last item that really got a reaction.

Seth's amused smirk broke into a full on grin, "Burned down the village?" he scoffed with amusement, "Sorry that seems just a little worse than anything I ever did."

Kelor

He figured that would catch his partner's interest, and the almost proud smirk that grew upon his face said it was the intent on slipping that little bit of information in. Not that he was ready to admit it to his grandson, but Seth was another story.

"Almost burned down the village." Judas clarified with a shake of his head. "A young dragon plus a little too much alcohol... er... far too much alcohol, and some things went up in flames." He gave a shrugging half innocent look at that. "It sounded like a great idea at the time. Not so much the next day. And I think we are lucky that you were not near that bad, and Owen will not be making that mistake either."

DragonBlue

Seth couldn't help the grin that had broken by the end of the brief retelling, "Wow," he chuckled, "I never would have guessed that," he admitted, "even working for the department now I still kind of see you as the old stiff that was always busting up the fun. Hard to imagine you as a young buck stirring the shit."

Kelor

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed