Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 0 ♂ · ♀ 0 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

What are you in for?, [Kel]
Alice was feeling bloated and fat but she also knew, right now, between her and Seth they had limited vehicle options since they took the rental back so it was just her car. So she was at the precinct to pick him up but he was still out on a domestic disturbance when she got in so she was lounging about, somewhat like she would back when she was a delinquent.

Most of them had known she was back, few knew she was dating, let alone engaged and going to marry him at the end of the week, to Seth. Let alone pregnant with his triplets.

So when the Officer from her youth passed her by she gave him a smirk. "Well if it isn't Officer Callian... One of my favorites from when I was a kid. How are you doing?"

Kelor

Some shifts just dragged on. For Judas, this had been one of them. Maybe it was the fact that he had agreed to come in early. Or that he had seemed to miss most of the actually exciting events of the day. He didn't dislike his job by any means, but he could never say that writing tickets and listening to petty neighbor disputes were things he looked forward to a full shift of.

He had a particular focus as he entered the station. To finish up his day's reports, as boring as they were, so that he could get home before he was asked to pull another shift. He'd no doubt agree if asked.

A familiar voice, and his name in particular, caught his attention and caused the officer to pause in his tracks. He turned to look at the female, familiarity instantly setting in. "Miss Alice, it's been a while. You haven't come back here making trouble again, have you?" He teased with a slight grin. "And me? I'm doing alright. Can't complain."

Morrigan

"I've grown out of the making trouble phase mostly," she advised him with a smile. "Now I'm engaged and going to have kids and you'll never believe who with," she advised him with a smirk Most people thought Seth would end up with someone like Aurora or Kenna, they were the people he dated in High School after all. Alice was just the best friend back then.

Kelor

Judas let out a bit of a chuckle. "Mostly." He repeated in mock disbelief at the concept. He took a step closer to her to remove himself from the walkway, giving a curious look. "I suppose congratulations are in order then, a family is a wonderful thing." He replied with sincerity. Given that his family was the most important thing in his own life. "I have to admit I'm not sure I could guess who with though," he admitted. While he paid attention enough to remember the mention of her return, he didn't quite pay as much attention to the rumors of things like romances which occasionally drifted around the station.

Morrigan

"Thanks," Alice smiled to him. "We're really excited but really scared. We're having triplets so it's a lot to take in all at once," she advised him. "As for the who.... He's my partner in crime from when we were younger. Seth Redford," she said to him with a growing grin. "Pretty sure you busted us both quite a few times yourself."

Kelor

Judas paused, "Triplets? Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime." He couldn't imagine triplets. Although they weren't speaking of hatchlings and that made things a little different. One at a time had been more than enough for him to handle at some times. He rubbed his hand over his mouth and chin, his brows raised at the name. "Now that is not the name which I expected to hear." And there was honest surprise in hi expression. Things his partner had not told him, although as work colleagues there hadn't been a reason for it to come up. "You two have come a long way from those days of sitting here in cuffs. I am pretty sure he hopes I would forget just how many times I caught you two." And how short of time would it be before he had Redford triplets in here as well.

Morrigan

Alice smiled. "Yell well. It's all a little fast you know? And so we don't want people thinking we're rushing into things. I mean nearly ten years apart and we're still best friends and we love each others company but that on top of pregnancy and then the engagement? It's sorta hard to see beyond a possible shotgun wedding. I mean it wouldn't be considered too crazy considering the two of us though," she bit her bottom lip and shrugged.

"How have you and your family been?"

Kelor

Judas gave the slightest of nods. "It sounds quick, but I wouldn't call it rushing into things with the length of time you've known each other. Unless, of course, you feel rushed." He assured her. Even if almost all human things felt rushed to the light haired man. "I'll have to remember to congratulate Seth tomorrow anyways. Boy didn't think to tell his partner." He jokingly scoffed.

"My family have been alright. Xanthior just moved back in the last year. A little one just hit four years..." He shrugged. Xan was his youngest grandson and a half blood. "Beyond that, not too much out of the ordinary." Except perhaps issues with a certain brother of Judas', but that was something he was not feeling up to discussing.

Morrigan

"Well don't forget to tell Nan, if you haven't already. She feels like her and Clarissa are out of the loop on everything and since you lot are some of the oldest in Dawnbreak," Alice shrugged.

"Can I ask you a question? I'll understand if you don't understand it."

Kelor

"Oh I'm sure everyone will be able to meet the little one when he's ready to meet everyone. I'll make sure she gets a chance. Though that child is going to be something else, he's wild already." Judas grinned. The thought of his family, and particularly the young ones, seemed to light up his expression.

Judas gave a curious look. "Sure, you can ask. What do you need?"

Morrigan

Alice smiled and looked down before she looked back up to the man. "Do you think that the fact that I'm a hunter and a wolf puts Seth in danger?"

Kelor

Judas paused, watching her intently. "If you are looking for someone to tell you that you won't have struggles, that he won't, I can't do that." He told her apologetically. He couldn't promise anything on the subject, not of pack behavior or what the future might bring. "You're worried about the wolves?"

Morrigan

Alice bit her bottom lip nervously. "Red is," she admitted to him. "Which means I have to make a really difficult choice," she said trying to to break down into tears as she had every other time she had considered it. "My family or my family," she advised him hoping he understood either the family she grew up with or the family she was building with Seth.

"Probably the shittiest decision to make ever."

Kelor

"An impossible decision." Judas paused. One which he did not envy. Choosing between family... And family. He had been faced with choosing between family members but it had been a clear choice for him. "In an ideal world, one that would not be asked of you..." He sighed softly. Not that he could criticize Red exactly. Or that he would not be concerned were one of his family to bring in a hunter to marry.

"I can't speak for the wolves by any means. But, are Seth and Red making you choose?" He asked. He knew it was expected... But what she and Seth wanted was a whole other issue. They had always been on the rebellious side as far as he'd seen.

Morrigan

"Red said to protect Seth I have to prove I'm more wolf than hunter and well... that's all I can do. Seth would never make me choose. In fact I already told him that I am renouncing my hunter vows when my dad starts talking to me again," she advised him.

Kelor

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed