Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

sleuth of misfits
Hi, yes, okay, so... I'm basically requesting Gavin's sleuth of misfit werebears. Why they left or were kicked out of their former sleuths is up for you to decide. There's no real ranks because he's not that organized. What he does know is he's the bear king (ursus) and he's missing his bear queen (ursa). Apart from that, everyone else is either a member or a juvenile member (cub, if you will). Just give him his band of crazy, fucked up misfits and keep in mind they're based out of Corinth. They're literally a family of misfits... Like, there's no real biological ties, unless someone joined with a family member or two. When you think of his sleuth, think of the kids from the Maximum Ride novels.

Well, I wanted to make a werebear character and here's my chance. I will join the sleuth willingly. Tomorrow I will complete the rest of my profile.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed