Dead By Daylight

Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Welcome to Dawnbreak, Alevskaya. We are a small fishing and farming community that has long sought to remain in touch with our natural surroundings. It’s a quiet, close knit town for the most part. The locals can be a little rough, but they’re friendly enough once they warm up to you. However, odd things are known to happen around town. Every now and again mutilated corpses crop up near or within the forest, and it isn’t uncommon for citizens to disappear for weeks at a time – if they return at all. Those who do know what’s happening certainly aren’t telling, but rest assured we’ve got everything under control. You’ll do fine here – assuming you don’t cause us any trouble, understood?
- Mayor Elijah Holiday

Staff

DragonBlue
Grim
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Feds & Hunters, [Dragonblue]
Charlotte eventually convinced Dagonet to go to the Moonshiner with her first. It was a quaint little place to her and she looked around happily to not as happy faces. The place wasn't filled with supernaturals like one would expect as it was sort of the hunter bar of the town. So as they came in she stomped off her boots and looked to the bar. "Come on Dag," she beamed over to him as she took a spot one over from a brunette woman. leaving Dagonet the spot next to the brunette woman.

The woman had a scar from her eyebrow down her cheek and was the illustrious hunter turned wolf that they had no account of and so neither Dagonet or Charlotte knew who she was specifically.

Alice gave a sidelong glance to the pair and nudged Lamont tilting her head over to the side which just made them both laugh before they clinked their glasses together and downed what was left in them and called the bartender over to get them new drinks.

The bartender went to Dagonet and Charlotte. "Oh I would love a," she looked over the selection. "Scotch Whiskey if you have it," she nodded. "Thanks love.

The request simply was responded by more laughing and another drink from the pair beside them.

Charlotte nudged Dagonet to talk to them or at least ask them why they were laughing like they were.

DragonBlue
I was bored.

He'd dug in his heels for a while before finally allowing his partner to drag him out to one of the bars the cop had mentioned. At that point, Dagonet was more annoyed than anything. It'd been a long flight, too much time in a car and all he really wanted to do was sleep. So he wasn't actually putting a work eye into anything when they took a seat at the bar.

While aware of the pair seated just to his right, Dagonet mostly ignored them. He took advantage of the local deal to order a cheap beer and a well shot, aware of the two beside him without paying much attention. So after both of them had their drinks in front of them and Charlotte was nudging an elbow into his side Dagonet simply cast a look her way, "I do not fucking care," he answered bluntly before taking the shot, grimacing as she shit burned down and then dragging the even cheaper beer closer to wash it down.

Morrigan

Charlotte gave him a whithered look but took a sip of her drink instead of trying to push.

The woman on his other side on the other hand finally waved her hand as she was trying not to laugh so hard. Alice and Lamont had had a few drinks before the pair came in and since Lamont was there she was a lot more relaxed and in a better mood than normal.

Alice leaned over to the wolf next to her and whispered. "I can tell you're from out of town but you do realize you walked into a hunter bar right?" she was the only supernatural in the room and no one fucked with her because they knew how she got the scars.

DragonBlue

Dagonet ignored the look sent by his partner, focusing on his drink for the moment; she could spend the rest of their careers together bashing her head against the brick wall that was trying to force him to reach out. So he finished the first round and flagged the bar tender down for something better, around where the woman beside him leaned in.

"Did we now?" he answered with a casual question, reaching to draw his new drink in closer.

Morrigan

Alice didn't move away from him. She lifted up her left hand to indicate about an inch. "Little bit," she said to him. "Gotta ask though. What agency? My partner and I have a bet."

DragonBlue

He looked a little more fully her way, examining the other wolf more closely as he took a long draw from his glass, "Hm," he murmured as he lowered it to the counter, "well which do you think it is?" Dagonet answered the question with his own. This didn't strike him as the kind of town where it would have been wise to wave his badge around in for any reason, let alone to get laid.

Morrigan

"His money's on IRS," she bobbed her head at Lamont. "Mine is on FBI although cosplaying government agents is high up on the list."

DragonBlue

Dagonet snorted humorously at the first part and shook his head. That almost sounded like the premise of some bad smut novel - some pencil pushing IRS schmuck leading a secret second life as a werewolf, "Your friend missed the mark," he chuckled, "we're FBI," the wolf affirmed, neglecting to specify exactly where Chuck hailed from, "not sure whether to think you've got a good eye or an over active imagination that got lucky."

Morrigan

"According to most I have no imagination unless I'm fighting so your best bet is that I have a good eye," she advised him. "Although the Brit caught me off guard and I almost guessed CIA so it was sorta a toss up," she advised him. "But I figured CIA would look less... formal," she shrugged at him taking a sip of her drink.

DragonBlue

"CIA don't really show their faces when they come poking around a town like this," Dagonet shook his head once. That wasn't a remark he usually would have made, but technically they were off duty and just doing a little unofficial poking around so he was more light hearted about it, "Ya know, not that they operate within national borders," he chuckled.

Of course that was a flat load of shit.

Morrigan

The comment made Alice laugh nearly spitting out her drink. She began to wipe her face before she punched the man next to her. "Where I'm from that could be considered alcohol abuse," she advised him. "Oh god my nose is burning," she said rubbing it for a moment.

"I'm Alice and this dipshit is Lamont," she nodded toward Lamont who was happily grinning like an idiot at the moment while he indicated to the bartender for more drinks.

Charlotte was sipping on her whiskey thoroughly enjoying the fact that Dagonet was being friendly with someone that he didn't know. It wasn't often that he would be from her experience.

DragonBlue

DragonBlue

"Yeah, that's what we'd say back in Texas," he smiled, He finished off his beer and pushed the glass to the inner edge of the bar.

"Dagonet," he returned, nodding briefly to her friend before jerking his head towards Charlotte, "and this is Chuck," Dagonet introduced, falling back on her nickname since it was an informal situation, "don't let the quiet mousey routine fool you she's usually the loud one of the two of us."

Morrigan

Alice smiled to him and leaned in a little closer to whisper to him once she was thoroughly satisfied that her nose was fine. "He's normally the chatty one too," she admitted to him. "But you're cute and you happened to sit down next to me," she shrugged sitting back up.

"Texas though? God I would love to be there right now instead of this dismal snowy shit hole."

DragonBlue

He bit back a smirk at her whispered words, also refraining from casting a look towards his partner. This one was straight forward. Dagonet always appreciated that. He'd never much liked the bar scene dance around.

At the same time he was already imagining how unbearable Chuck would be the next day.

"No shit," he huffed in agreement, "Texas weather is perfect this time of year. But I'd be happy with anywhere not covered in a thousand tons of cold white bullshit."

Morrigan

Alice grunted her agreement to the statement of anywhere before she took a sip of her drink. "Right now I'm looking forward to a vacation in Mexico. I'm confident I can get the frostbit out of my bones down there," she advised him.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates SURFACE LIES Tidewater High The Almanac Effect