Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 0 ♂ · ♀ 0 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

What are you in for?, [Kel]
"That mean you're willing to get me a coffee and a pack of smokes?"

Kelor

Judas gave a pause in thought. "Oh, I suppose I could do that. You just don't want the cheap crap they provide us here."

Morrigan

“Cheap crap they have here is fine,” she shook her head with a shrug. “I just need something to do with my hands before I start to fidget. Sitting around doing nothing has never been one of my strong suits.”

Kelor

Judas gave the slightest shrug at that. "Alright." He held a hand up but gave an understanding look. He worked so often despite having not a financial need in part because he simply couldn't handle not doing anything. He had tried at one time, and it had only fed his depression and a darkness he felt after his wife's death...

"There's no need to let you get bored." He gave her a soft smile before he headed back to the break room quickly to get her what she wanted. It didn't hurt him any to do so.

Morrigan

Alice watched him leave texting Seth to tell him that she was at the station and waiting. More reminding his ass to hurry the hell up. She didn't work their every day so sitting on this bench brought up both good and bad memories for her.

When Judas returned she reached out for both. "Thanks," she smiled up to him. "I don't know what I'd do without people that care," she admitted with a huff.

Kelor

Judas returned promptly with both the coffee and smokes for her, and a coffee for himself. As while it wasn't his favorite it would do for the moment. He handed hers over with a pleasant little smile. It didn't take much effort from him anyways, he didn't mind the little bit of effort.

"I have a feeling you might die of boredom waiting for that man of yours, that is what." Judas slightly, although a bit of worry came over him. He hoped that the tiny gesture was not all that notable for her. He was just an old officer trying to be nice. "You do have people, don't you?" He asked after taking a drink of his coffee, watching her carefully.

Morrigan

"Just my family and right now my mother is barely talking to me so just Nan and Seth, and when I tell dad I'm pretty sure that's all I will have moving forward too," she said as she set the coffee down long enough to pull out a cigarette and light it up. In the moment she probably looked a lot like she did when she was being an obstinate teenager.

Kelor

Judas gave an understanding bit of a nod. "Things change and so do people, perhaps they will come around." He told her, although he wasn't exactly certain that he was correct. He was a completely different person than her family. "And now you will be married to a colleague of mine, getting you coffee is the least that I can do." He assured. It wasn't exactly family, but officers looked after each other and their families.

Morrigan

"I bet you never thought I'd be marrying a cop when I grew up did you?" she laughed.

Kelor

"I did not at all expect that," Judas agreed with a laughing shake of his head. "I should have expected something though, you kids were always full of surprises."

Morrigan

Alice took in a drag of her cigarette before she laughed, letting the smoke out. "I don't think you should assume we're out of those. I mean Seth and Alice. We were always quite the pair."

Kelor

"Trust me, I would be disappointed if you did not have more. And you are bringing three more into the world," Judas reminded her. "I am both fearful and curious for what trouble they will bring in their teenage years."

Morrigan

"God," she rolled her eyes. "With me for their mom I can't even imagine," she said with a laugh. "If they get into half the shit I got into as a kid. Shit," she shook her head with a smirk. "I don't think I turned out too bad though."

Kelor

"Well, you all will be keeping me in a job." Judas joked after taking another sip of his coffee. "Now I cannot say too much but you two seem to have turned out alright from my view. You are not in cuffs after all."

Morrigan

Alice laughed and nodded. "That is very true," she agreed to the man. "Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with my life after I have kids. Kinda sucks the only two things I'm good at is fighting and fucking," she took in a drag from her cigarette. "Not exactly skills for the work place. Have any suggestions?"

Kelor

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed