Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Sanctuary, [Dragon]
As Violet walked into her night club she looked around. She could already feel the envious eyes on her but she wasn't there to see the front of the club so much as feed in the back. There were dozens of humans, werewolves, witches. All of them enjoying the protection this sort of place provided them. Not only from one another, but from themselves.

Before she would go to the back Violet went to the bar to see her guardian and would be greeted by pulling her in and giving her a kiss. "How is everything tonight?" she asked him with a smile.

"It's good. Some of your favorite losers are back there," he advised her.

Violet gave him another kiss before she slipped from his arms and into the back to feed.

DragonBlue - Totally up to you if the person is a gambler and in the back room where she is going or if they are going to talk to Rune up front first.

Red didn't come into the city often anymore compared to his younger years. He preferred the quiet of his small town where there was security, and where the weight of his reputation generally spared him much of the tedium faced in the much larger metropolitan area. Business with another pack leader had drawn him in, though, so he stopped by an old haunt to blow off steam.

He wasn't one for the club scene, but Vitality had other activities more to his taste. Red sidled up to the bar first, nodding a greeting to the man behind the counter before ordering his usual bourbon.

Morrigan

Once the bartender got his drink and recognized him they offered to take him to the back. It wasn't but a few more minutes later that he was sitting at a table and exchanging cash for chips. Violet had been making her rounds when she came closer to Red, the aura of greed and desire emanating from her making those in the room want to bet more, be more dangerous. The rewards themselves were enough to tempt them.

When she spotted Red she smirked and moved to wrap her arms around his neck, dipping in closer knowing she smelled sweet to most people, to a wolf though she would smell good, like he should have her because he deserved her, like he needed her.

"I don't think I've seen you here before," she whispered into his ear.

DragonBlue

He took a sip of his drinks as he watched his chips being counted out. In the past he'd had decent fortunes at the tables here, and he didn't have much better to do for the night so Red had put a hefty sum down on the table. Might as well have a little fun while he was there.

The sanctuary was a rare place were he could relax without worry. Red didn't notice the woman approaching until her arms were around his neck and her chest pressed against his back. Immediately the wolf was aware of the smell of her, sweet and enticing in a way that made him lick his lips briefly.

"Been a while since I was here last," Red murmured as he reached to draw in the stack of chips that had been placed in front of him.

Morrigan

"Don't get many wolves that gamble," she muttered into his ear. "Mind if I join you?" she asked him rubbing her hands on his chest for a second before taking the initiative to stalk around him and sit in his lap. He would note that everyone looked to her in an odd manner, like they were afraid of her, worried about what she would do.

She looked extremely professional and no where near the prostitute that she seemed to be putting herself across as to Red.

DragonBlue

Red's gaze cut towards the woman breathing in his ear when she identified what he was. She didn't smell like anything he'd ever encountered before; all he was certain of right then was what she wasn't. But that only added a layer of intrigue to the other senses of arousal she was causing.

The wolf didn't miss the shift in expressions among the rest of the gamblers at the table as she slid into his lap, but in his confident way Red didn't pay that any mind. He just looked to get a full glimpse of the attractive woman, "And who might you be?" he murmured.

Morrigan

Violet gave the man a smile as she glanced to him. "I'm Violet," her dark, nearly purple eyes cut toward him as the cards were being dealt. He would have a good few hands with her there. Most people knew Violet would do this to entice other players out but she would leave after a hand or two, so when she didn't get up to leave that unsettled people more.

While in his lap, Violet covertly guided his hand up her skirt as she let him play. She was quiet at the table but she obviously wanted more as she rubbed against him.

"He's done," she directed the dealer before the next hand. "Cash him out," she said as Violet pulled the hand from under her skirt to drag him away.

DragonBlue

The woman's presence grew increasingly distracting, but he was on a hot streak almost as though she were a good luck charm. Red would have gladly kept playing. But he didn't protest when she took it upon herself to declare his time at the tables over.

He let her guide him away without protest, gaze traveling up and down her figure as he walked a half pace behind her. Fuck she was gorgeous.

Morrigan

Violet unlocked her office and took him inside locking the door behind her as she moved to pour them drinks. She handed him a drink. "What do you want to do to me?" she asked him as she leaned against her desk, drink in hand and she hefted her skirt a little higher to expose more of her thigh, inviting him in.

DragonBlue

As he was led into the office and Red glanced around he realized that she was that Violet. The club owner he'd heard plenty about but never seen during his past visits. That made things interesting.

Red watched her move, accepting the drink she pushed into his hand and raising it to his lips while she hopped onto the desk. He smirked at her question, taking a slow half step forward, "Wouldn't mind pinning you over that desk and then up against the wall."

Morrigan

"If you don't make me want more, this will be your last opportunity to try," she advised him as she set her drink aside opening her legs to him. "Make me ache for you werewolf," she said to him leaning back on her desk provocatively.

DragonBlue

Red didn't hesitate. He approached her on the desk, setting his glass aside before stepping between her knees. Taking cues from how she'd toyed with his hand back at the tables he slid a palm up her thigh while reaching to grip her chin and pull her into a kiss - obviously the sort that was accustomed to being dominating and in control.

Morrigan

While Violet was used to being in control with every aspect in her life this was not something she liked when having sex, she preferred to simply surrender the control to her partner. So when Red actually took that control instead of balking and worrying that he'd offend her somehow, she smiled momentarily before he kissed her.

Violet wrapped her legs around his hips to draw him in letting him take the lead, the cues easy enough to follow.

When he was done with her, their clothes were strewn about her office and she was back to where they had started, her sitting in his lap in the lounge chair there, with his arms wrapped around her as the cool settled over her skin. "Mmmm, I like you," she muttered to him.

DragonBlue

As they lay strung out from the afterglow Red stroked his hand absently along the curve of her side. He opened his eyes to look at the gorgeous woman lying across him, smirking softly, "Rather enjoyed you myself," the wolf muttered.

Morrigan

Violet hummed softly as she enjoyed the feeling of the high that came after eating and screwing. It was unlike anything else for her. She preferred it. Fingers tracing over the sides of his legs. "Whatever you were doing tomorrow, cancel it," she ordered him. "I'm taking you home with me," she advised him as if it wasn't a request but a demand. She liked that he was dominant over her. Most people were afraid, which didn't surprise her, but it made sex dull.

This man, on the other hand, was amazingly arrogant.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed