Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

The Whole World Falls Apart [Dallas]
Keira didn't know what had happened. One second she was sitting across from Dallas at the café, and the next her head felt weird and suddenly she was laying beside a dirt road.

She sat up abruptly, scraping her hand on a small rock in her haste. Her head whipped around, eyes wide. This wasn't Dawnbreak. This wasn't anywhere near Dawnbreak. What had happened? Those witches, it had to be. They must have done something that zapped her here. Her and... Dallas.

"Oh thank god," she said when she saw him nearby. She wasn't happy that this shit was happening to him too. It was more than she didn't want to be alone in this. She'd been alone enough lately and being alone in this terrified her. "Are you okay? What do you think happened?"

Dallas Walker

Dallas' answer came, without much surprise, out as first a string of profanities and then, finally, "What the fuck am I even doing here?? Did you do somethin' to me? Is this about the fucking theft at that stupid store?" He glared at her, hostile.

It might be best to not tell Dallas the truth about the witches- he'd want to attack them.

Keira Cleary

Keira's relief evaporated at his reaction. "You think this is somehow my fault? Like I can somehow teleport people?" She scoffed indignantly. Why was everything her fault? Even the goddamn stuff that couldn't be her doing she got blamed for. Unbelievable. "I'm a werewolf, not a freaking wizard."

She crossed her arms and glared at him. "And thanks for admitting that you stole something. I was wondering if you'd ever come clean."

Dallas Walker

"Coming clean has nothing to do with the fact that We are stuck in the middle of some goddamn woods! What the fuck happened?" He flailed dramatically as he stalked around the wood, looking around grumpily. He pointed another accusatory finger at Keira Cleary, "You piss off a witch? You Clearies do that you know."

"Once again, this is not my fault," Keira snapped. She looked ready to slap him or punch him or maybe cry, but she stood there with her hands balled into fists and did none of those. "I haven't even interacted with any of the witches! How do I know this isn't your fault? Did you steal something from them?"

Dallas Walker

Dallas erupted immediately at the accusation. "Excuse me but us Walkers remember how the fucking witches are nothing but conniving, vile, evil skinsuits- we wouldn't be so reckless as to offend them!"

In a weird way, this held true for the hypocritcal believer of karma. Stealing for good luck was fine, but fucking over a witch meant death. "So obviously you meddling Clearies must be behind this- ya'll are behind half the problems in Dawnbreak!"

Keira Cleary

"Good fucking God, Dallas!" Keira said. Which was strange, because she almost never swore. She was really pissed off. "Whether or not the Clearies are involved it's not my fault! I haven't spoken to anyone in my damn family for weeks. Plus unless you haven't noticed, Savage River is a complete shitshow right now and didn't it occur to you that maybe that has something to do with it?"

She broke off and took a deep breath, having not paused once during her tirade. She hadn't even realized her own words were true until she said them out loud. What if Savage River was involved? More specifically Peter Elliott. Keira had never interacted with him, thank god, but she'd heard plenty of stories, even estranged from her pack as she'd been lately. Whatever had happened, she didn't think either she or Dallas were supposed to be caught up in it.

Dallas Walker

"Savage River's already a shit show, I doubt they'd fuck around with witches," he replied. "Fucking probably was some Whistling Pines piece of shit lookin' for revenge."

Dallas looked around, at a loss. "What the fuck do we do now?"

Keira Cleary

Keira's shoulders slumped, the anger going out of her. "I don't know," she said. She was tired of feeling helpless all the time lately. "Find out where we are, I guess." She gestured down the road they door beside, figuring following it was their best option right now. She was still pissed at him, but she didn't want to be in this alone either.

Dallas Walker

Dallas stalked off away from her to lead the way, muttering entirely as was his assumed right, about the shittiness of this circumstance.

Keira Cleary

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed