Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 0 ♂ · ♀ 0 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Still Counting All the Assholes in the Room [Completed]

It was Friday night and the club was thriving. There was a line out the door, people waiting to be allowed in with those already drunk and dancing. Asche was enjoying her night, sneaking into the back to steal fries and the occasional shot in between conversations with customres. Her tips were already stacking up nicely - barring the one asshole regular who was too old to be out in a club at all, drank all night, harassed her lady customers and at best tipped the change in his pocket.

Asche was ignoring his most recent request for a refill in favor of working better customers when she moved down the bar to find a familiar face, albeit one she hadn't seen in years.

"Well I'll be damned," Asche smirked as she planted herself in front of him, "the great Damian Gregory has come out to mingle with the commoners. What're you drinking, love? First one is on me. Suppose I owe you that much for old time's sake."

Morrigan

Damian was surprised to see Asche there indicated by his raise in brow. He was coming to visit Violet just to see how the woman was doing. "Asche, it's good to see you," he nodded but didn't crack a smile yet. "I drink scotch whiskey," he said. "Thank you."

DragonBlue

"Mm," Asche hummed softly, "doesn't that figure neatly," her smirk deepened with amusement as she turned back towards the shelves. She pulled down one of the good brands that Violet kept stocked for her more affluent customers and guests, grabbed a glass and set it in front of Damian, "So it's been quiet a while," she said while she poured, "what have you been up to lately Mr. Gregory?"

Morrigan

Damian frowned at her back as she said that it figured that he liked scotch whiskey. "Nothing too extraordinary," he advised her. "Dawnbreak is relatively docile nowadays so I have been considering moving."

DragonBlue

Asche somewhat doubted that Damian would move away from his family, close knitnas she remembered his family being. She didn't say that, though, "Yeah? Where arebtou thinking about going?"

Morrigan

"Haven't decided yet. I've researched some of the more supernatural heavy crime areas. Corinth is a possibility though," he advised her. "How about you? How have you been doing?"

DragonBlue

"Some parts of the city have gotten pretty seedy," she nodded in agreement, briefly drifting down the bar to refill a customer's drink before returning to Damian, "I've been doing pretty well. Just came back from a trip to New Zealand about two days ago."

Morrigan

"What were you doing in New Zealand? Vacation?"

DragonBlue

She had also been doing something for her boss, but since it was less than legal Asche neglected to mention the work component, "Seeing the sights," she nodded, "did a little hiking, visited the vineyards. Just getting away from all this mess for a time."

Morrigan

Damian nodded. "I'm assuming you had a good time?" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

DragonBlue

"I'll certainly be going back," she smiled, "for now San Francisco is next on the destination list, though. Then probably down into Mexico."

Working under the table for Vi certainly came with perks.

Morrigan

Damian nodded to her. “Have fun.” He letthe conversation dip for the moment in favor of the whiskey. After a bit he asked her, “So, are you seeing anyone?” It was to see if he could even ask her out.

DragonBlue

With the brief lull in conversation Asche drifted up and down the bar, refilling drinks and making new orders. She was passing by him when he spoke up again, "Well I was," she answered while reaching for the bottle to refill his drink, "but we had a nasty split recently. Caught him in my apartment with some other bitch's tongue down his throat. Sleazy bastard," she muttered to herself in closing. It had hurt a lot more than she let on at the moment.

Morrigan

Damian didn't mention that she never did have the best choice in men. "He sounds particularly unsavory. Does that mean you're free after work tonight? I'm primarily in town to check in on Violet but I'd like to take the time to catch up a little more. Perhaps you could tell me about the asshole."

DragonBlue

"I'll be free," Asche nodded, a little surprised by the offer. "but I won't be off until late."

Morrigan

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed