Dead By Daylight

Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Welcome to Dawnbreak, Alevskaya. We are a small fishing and farming community that has long sought to remain in touch with our natural surroundings. It’s a quiet, close knit town for the most part. The locals can be a little rough, but they’re friendly enough once they warm up to you. However, odd things are known to happen around town. Every now and again mutilated corpses crop up near or within the forest, and it isn’t uncommon for citizens to disappear for weeks at a time – if they return at all. Those who do know what’s happening certainly aren’t telling, but rest assured we’ve got everything under control. You’ll do fine here – assuming you don’t cause us any trouble, understood?
- Mayor Elijah Holiday

Staff

DragonBlue
Grim

Add Reply

keep strong and carry on, ft. clay
She knocked lightly on the door to announce herself before pulling her key out of her pocket and letting herself in. She meandered through the house, scrunching her nose slightly. "Clay?" She called out softly, her brow beginning to knit. "I haven't seen you in a bit, and I was getting worried." She offered, not even sure if he was here or not, but feeling worried all the same.

DragonBlue

It was the middle of the day, but Clay was still lying in bed; an uncharacteristic behavior. He wasn't doing much more than staring at the wall when he heard his front door open, shortly followed by a familiar voice. He looked towards his bedroom door, stomach sinking and twisting. Clay had spent the last few days barricaded inside his home, ignoring the outside world and wallowing in self pity - and he looked the part, scruffy and unkempt.

He listened to the sounds of Avery's footsteps as she moved further into his home, but he didn't answer her calls for him. Maybe if he stayed quiet she'd assume he wasn't there.

Avery Frost

Avery sighed and set his mail on the table. She hadn't opened it, so it wasn't technically a federal offense... Right? With a slight crease in her brow, she also set her bag on the table and sank into one of the chairs. Was it particularly comfortable? Not really. "I'm not leaving 'til I know you're okay." She called out, her voice dripping with a saccharine sweetness that was oddly fitting.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates SURFACE LIES Tidewater High The Almanac Effect