Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Baby Vampire to REAL Vampire Talk, [Clay]
Elizabeth was a vampire of many abilities. She was old as dirt and so she was damn near unkillable, at least that's what she believed. Hell she even lost track of how old she was a few decades back.

Today, while she was on her normal wandering of the little town she had settled in she caught a smell of a vampire. It was that smell that told her they weren't particularly old and she was always looking to poke fun at a baby vampire so she found her way into his house and made herself comfortable on his couch. "Not bad," she said as she looked around.

When the vampire himself turned up she looked up to him with her normal alligator grin. "This place is cute. Where do you sleep?" she asked him. To the other man, depending if he was used to his new self or not would at least be able to tell that she was a vampire, whether he could understand how much older was up for debate but the fact that she was wearing a t-shirt and daisy duke shorts in the weather spoke volumes about how comfortable she was.

DragonBlue

Clay didn't really get visitors. He kept to himself for the most part. Avery and the little bastard that had sired him were the only people that had been around his place in months since his uncle had left town.

So he wasn't expecting to come inside and find company.

Initially he was distracted, and it wasn't until the woman spoke that he realized she was there. Clay froze abruptly as his gaze swung her way, "Who the fuck are you?"

Morrigan

“Is that any way to treat a guest?” Elizabeth frowned playfully. “Where have manners gone in the last century?”

DragonBlue

"Guest implies welcome and invitation," he retorted, "don't remember extending either of those to you."

Morrigan

“Not really. I mean that’s courtesy but plenty of guests come unwelcome and without invitation. Come on Jessica. Sit down. I brought a snack.”

DragonBlue

"You didn't answer my question."

Morrigan

“You’ll have to get used to that Amanda. I only answer the questions I want to answer albeit yours is one of my favorites to answer I don’t think you’re ready for the answer yet.”

DragonBlue

"Then maybe you'll tell me why you're here uninvited when I have no idea who the fuck you are."

Morrigan

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “You and your stupid questions. Just sit the fuck down. Let’s have he snack I brought and talk. Ugh. Baby vampires these days.”

DragonBlue

Clay's arms tightened over his chest and his gaze narrowed in an expression of irritation. He ambled a little further into the room but remained standing, waiting to see what the stranger would do next.

Morrigan

"Fine," she huffed. "Five questions and then we do what Liz wants."

DragonBlue

"Why are you here," Clay repeated.

Morrigan

"Because you're a baby vampire and I'm bored."

DragonBlue

"Well then fuck off. I'm not in the mood for company and I'm not interested in whatever clan or pack or whatever stupid shit you're selling."

Morrigan

"I'm not selling anything. I told you I'm fucking bored and I wanted to chat with you. You must be one of those self loathing vampires. Why not walk out into the sun then? Fuck. Sit your ass down before I make you," she said again.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates