Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 8 0 ♂ · ♀ 2 0 ♂ · ♀ 0 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 2 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 1 ♂ · ♀ 2

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

the devil's backbone
"Not exactly mister current affairs here are you?" she grinned as she looked up at him, "Does that mean you haven't seen the first movie either?"

Logan Black

He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling a bit sheepishly. "I sort of had other things to worry about the past couple of weeks, but... I did see the first one. In fact, I saw it with my sister." He hesitated. "She kind of... Insisted."

DragonBlue

"Does kind of seem like the sort of movie she'd enjoy. At least from what little I know about here," Rylee smiled, "but at least it means you're caught up right?"

Logan Black

"You and her should get together sometime... Provided booze and fucking are up your alley." He smiled mischievously, unable to help himself. "... But to answer your question, yeah. Short of reading the comics, I'm all caught up on the Marvel front. Before you know it, she'll be forcing me to watch DC movies, too." Harper wasn't someone he wanted to upset, least of all after these past couple of weeks. "Doc, I have a favor to ask, actually... When you get the time, there's a horse that my son's grown rather attached to, and I'd like for you to check him out."

DragonBlue

It was easy to forget he had kids... but that wasn't necessarily a deal breaker just yet. They were all older than ten if she remembered right, which meant she probably wouldn't have to play mommy.

She didn't even know why she was thinking that far ahead. This was probably just going to be a fling while she explored a little new territory.

"Yeah?" she glanced up at him, "Is it one of Red's or do you need me to go check one out from a seller?"

Logan Black

"One of pop's. Horse's name is Blitz. Joey won't shut up about him." And how Seth had let him ride bareback... but saying that aloud might make him sound petty. "I know the horse is probably good to go, but I figured I'd check, just in case."

DragonBlue

"Yeah, I'll take a look at him for you," Rylee nodded and smiled, "I think he's had a check up recently but I wasn't the one that did it."

Logan Black

He nodded along, opening the door for her once they'd reached the house. "Good news is that Blitz can't be any worse than my dipshit gelding. Probably gets the bite-happy thing from me, honestly... And I'd give him the old 'do as I say, not as I do' speech but that didn't work out for Red so well, as I recall..."

DragonBlue

"I'm not sure I've ever met a horse worse than your dipshit gelding," Rylee teased.

Logan Black

He scoffed. "Shaytan's a lover, not a fighter." He disentangled himself from her long enough to grab a beer from the fridge. "You want one, or are you the sort to say she's on duty?" He teased, eyes twinkling with mirth.

DragonBlue

"Sure, I'll take one," she gave him a crooked smile, "usually have one or two during my lunch break anyway," she shrugged. It wasn't like there was anyone that was going to chastise or for it. At least, no one that mattered.

Logan Black

He smirked, popping the tops before bringing her one. "As that old saying goes, it's 5 o'clock somewhere." He chuckled, bringing his beer to his lips to take a swallow. "Honestly, I'm just glad to be drinking, period... Pops said lay off for a while..."

DragonBlue

"You know that kind of makes a girl second guess agreeing to a date," Rylee teased, smirking at him as she leaned back against the counter and took a sip.

Logan Black

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed