Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Sanctuary, [Dragon]
Violet settled her chin on his shoulder and smiling. "You'll come when I ask too," she said to him.

DragonBlue

"Not accustomed to being told no, are you?" Red muttered.

Morrigan

"What smart person would say no to me?"

DragonBlue

Red answered with a light shrug, "I'd reckon most are too afraid of your reputation to try."

Morrigan

"That mean you're going to say no to me?"

DragonBlue

"Not necessarily," Red answered, "just all depends what's going on at home when you're requesting my company."

Morrigan

Violet hummed obviously dissatisfied with his answer as she moved to pull away from him and get off the bed.

DragonBlue

He watched as she slid off the bed, quietly amused as he reached to catch her arm, "I have a pack to keep under control," he shrugged, "can't very well walk away from a heated situation even if it is for a woman like you."

Morrigan

Violet didn't do much but flick her wrist in a shooing manner. "Then you can go," she advised him. "Next time you deny a Lilin what they want, you should know what a woman like me could do in a heated situation," she said as she exited the room.

DragonBlue

He watched her leave, stretching out once she was gone before finally rising to snag his pants up off the floor. Red tugged them on, pulled on his boots and then went to go collect the rest of his clothing that had been discarded elsewhere.

Morrigan

Violet didn't need to consume food but she was a comfort eater. So once she left she went to her kitchen and started to pull things out to cook. For some reason human food made her comfortable. Since she wasn't a glutton Lilin she'd never gain weight so as she started to pull pots and pans from the edges of the kitchen she simply felt around for the creatures around her.

Violet had been hopeful that maybe she could attach herself to someone again but it became increasingly clear that she wouldn't have anything like what she wanted. While enjoyable, that's all the man appeared to be.

She was disappointed in that. It made her lose faith that she'd ever find a partner she trusted again.

Instead of dwelling on it, she started fresh pasta. It wasn't a short thing to create and the ingredients would be easy to tell as he left the house.

DragonBlue

Red made his way back through the house to the room where they'd started, in no particular rush. He found his shirt and pulled it on, pausing briefly to glance over the disarray they'd left the space in. It had been a fun night; admittedly a little disappointing that it probably wouldn't happen again.

The wolf shook that thought aside, though. He'd never suffered for female company.

After he'd found his jacket and made sure his few belongings were accounted for Red made for the door, stepping around the various articles of jewelry and clothing on the floor on his way. He could hear Violet moving around in what he assumed was the kitchen judging by the other scents filtering through the air.

Red let himself out, stepping off for his truck which was waiting in the drive and going to see if the keys were already in it or if he'd have to go back in and retrieve them.

Morrigan

The keys were there along with the winnings he hadn't collected before she had drug him off. It was a clean break for the Lilin. She didn't intend to see the man in this way ever again.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed