Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Comfort Food [Completed], [Dragon]
Violet was a secure enough person with herself but it still frustrated her to high hell when things didn't go the way she wanted. So she was cooking and eating food that did nothing for her except taste good. This also meant that she was consuming more of her emotional food to compensate. It made patrons a little less up beat but in the end it hurt no one except herself.

So, in her office she was eating another piece of lasagna as Red came in the front. Rune gave him a frown but Vi hadn't explicitly banned him so all he could do was scowl and help him.

"What do you want?"

DragonBlue

Red tucked his hands into his pockets as he sidled a little closer to the bar, "Dropping by to see your boss," he said simply. He didn't bother to explain himself any further than that, "she in her office?"

Morrigan

Rune frowned but nodded to him knowing full well Violet could take care of herself, the man wasn't a werewolf here. So when the knock came to the door Violet could tell who it was and simply set aside her half eaten lasagna and wiped her face with a napkin before she told him to come in.

"How can I help you?" she asked him. She was obviously not acting like the same woman he'd met the first time. She was more the pristine bitch he'd heard about.

DragonBlue

When beckoned inside Red opened the door and came about two paces into the room before stopping. His gaze slid over the woman behind the desk as he took up an easy stance, shaking his head once at the question, "I seem to have offended you the last time we met," he began, "so I'm here to offer my apologies."

Morrigan

"You didn't offend me so no apology is needed. I'm not an idiot. I knew what I asked of you was a lot, I've been around for a while. It's normal. Is there anything else?" she asked him obviously annoyed as he would feel slightly annoyed himself.

DragonBlue

Right then leaving probably would have been smart, but Red would have felt annoyed even if not for Violet's strangely infectious emotions, "Does it really bother you that much that once in a blue moon you might be kept waiting?" he questioned.

Morrigan

Violet looked to him, her agitation making her shadow grow a little but not enough to be alarming yet. "Yes actually. I don't choose partners easily and those I do choose, I want to be the most important thing in their life because they become the most important thing in my life. Forgive me but 600 years has taught me a lot of lessons I'd rather not repeat," she said to him.

DragonBlue

Red observed her quietly a few moments after she'd finished speaking, "Fair enough I reckon," he finally murmured.

Morrigan

That was oddly one of the simple explanations of why she didn't want to simply just become the second to anything that she had ever had. It immediately calmed her down and her shadow that had bulkier shoulders than her reduced back down to her normal figure.

Violet didn't want to cry in front of him but he could feel the hurt of the rejection that he had given her all over again. "So if there is nothing else," she advised him giving him a professional smile as if to dismiss him. She wanted to eat her rejection lasagna in peace.

DragonBlue

"Putting someone first doesn't negate other responsibilities," Red gave his final piece before turning for the door to leave her to her own devices again.

Morrigan

Violet moved to pick up her plate. "Not it doesn't. But it's cause to share them," she said as he started toward the door.

DragonBlue

The wolf paused, glancing back over his shoulder, "And what's that mean in this context?" Red asked.

Morrigan

"So much," she said looking to him.

"I'm a complicated creature," she advised him. "I don't even look the way you see me," she advised him looking to the food on her plate for a second before looking back up to him.

"There is a very complicated explanation to this and if you want to hear it, I'll explain but basically the question is meant to tell me that if I give myself to you, would you do the same?"

DragonBlue

As she spoke he turned a little more fully towards her, weighing what was said a few moments, "What's the explanation then?" the wolf asked both out of curiosity and a shallow note of caution given she was a being he was unfamiliar with, and didn't know what to expect out of.

Morrigan

"My demand may seem quite ostentatious. Why would you drop everything for someone when something could be more important? You shouldn't, my request isn't rational it's not meant to be rational, it's meant to be emotional, because that's what I am," she advised him. "I don't work like humans or supernaturals. My affection doesn't fade with time," she advised him. "It gets stronger the more I'm around someone. So I can't be with someone that can't drop everything for me because I will do that for them and it's not fair and it's not something I can control."

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  FAST REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates