Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Try #2, [Seth]
The plan was set. 2PM that afternoon, Seth was coming over for date number two. Only problem was Alice hadn't told him that the big gash that she had gotten on their first date, wasn't gone yet.

He already said it wasn't particularly sexy which meant that since she still had it, she likely wasn't getting laid. To boot, it burned like hell.

Regardless, she made her new apartment look as appealing as possible. She wasn't exactly a home decorator sort however she had her weapons case against one wall, had her brother mount the TV and make sure her hard drive was hooked up so her movies were ready for it. She had a small amount of furniture in the visible areas. Her fridge was fully stoked with beer and whiskey.

She felt ready when the knock came at her door.

Alice stood up and smoothed out the nice t-shirt she had put on for this and smiled at Seth before inviting him in. "Not much but I just moved in," she advised him. She didn't have boxes but she also didn't have much. "Beer to start or whiskey?"

DragonBlue

He grinned as she opened the door to let him in, "Beer sounds good to start with," Seth answered as he came inside, "where do you want these?" he lifted the stack of pizza boxes in his hand.

Morrigan

"Coffee table for easy access," she pointed toward it as she went to the fridge and brought them both open beers and sat down beside him trying not to grunt as she did so. "So I have my movies sorted by movie monster," she advised them. "What sort of monster are you in the mood for?"

DragonBlue

"Fuck that's always a hard call," he grinned as he took the beer, pausing to take a sip while he thought about it only to get briefly distracted and check the lable after, "you have good taste," Seth remarked, "not the usual piss from the corner store."

Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. "Well beer shouldn't take like piss water," she advised him. "There are flavors and levels. Once I get settled I plan to make my own but this is at least not terrible," she smiled over to him.

DragonBlue

"No shit?" he grinned as she looked over at her, "What if I told you I've got a small distillery built up in one of the old barns off the ranch?"

Morrigan

"I'd tell you I better get some," she advised him with a smile.

DragonBlue

"I can bring a few jars over," he laughed.

Morrigan

Alice smiled moving in a little closer to him. "I'm sort of in the mood for sharks or spiders. If you're not opposed we can start on spiders and change from there?" in a way she was trying to already move them out of 'possible date' into 'better stuff' but she liked him enough to worry about the fact that she seemed a little easy.

DragonBlue

"Spiders to sharks sound good," he nodded in agreement. While she found the first movie to watch he leaned forward and flipped open one of the pizza boxes.

Morrigan

Alice agreed and started a spider movie before setting the remote aside and reaching out to grab a piece of pizza as well. She settled into him. As they finished their beer and pizza Alice eventually moved to straddle him, not trying to pay any mind to her still gashed side.

DragonBlue

He was happy enough to lounge there on the couch with Alice leaning against him. He was even happier to have her straddling his waist while he looked up at her, hands running up and down her legs as he leaned up to catch her lips.

Morrigan

Alice returned the kiss making sure that Seth didn't run his hand up her left side as they made out and started to kick them ups a little further.

DragonBlue

In the moment Seth didn't notice the way she redirected his hand as it started up her side. He was too caught up in the smell of her, the taste of her lips. Thinking she was fully healed, he was less gentle this time. Seth bit her lip sharply to escalate things further.

Morrigan

As he bit her lip she moved to remove his shirt raking her nails up his side as she did so.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed