Discord ( Join us! )

Welcome

Supernatural beings have long been known in this world. Many exist, and even rule, among humans.

There are others still persecuted.

Staff

DragonBlue
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

tennessee whiskey got me drinking in heaven
He grunted like the air had been forced from his lungs and instinctively, he gave his brother a whack. "Jerk." He muttered hotly, dull eyes shifting to peer listlessly at the back of their father's head. "What tipped you guys off? Or who, I suppose... And if you hadn't have been tipped off..." He trailed off, not quite sure how to voice the words. "... Uh, thanks." He finally murmured, nestling against his younger brother and closing his eyes.

DragonBlue

"Harper called, said you'd fallen off the map," Red answered as he drove.

In the back Seth put a little more pressure on the wound, "Just hang in there, man, we're gonna take care of you," he muttered, "you'll be alright."

Logan Black

Truthfully, the warmth radiating from Seth, combined with his physical condition and the fact he had been deprived of sleep when his body had needed it most, had made him rather tired. "It just had to be a fucking rat..." He mumbled absently, trying not to move too much in his attempt to get comfortable. Before long, he was sound asleep, although there wasn't any telling when his unconsciousness would end. He just seemed to come and go.

DragonBlue

Red drove them to a rat hole of a motel just outside of the city. He got a room for them, pulled the car up outside and then helped Seth to carry Logan in as surreptitiously as possible. They got him laid out on one of the beds and Red stepped back, "Stop the bleeding and keep him still. I'll be back soon," he ordered Seth before he turned to walk out the door.

Logan Black

He groaned when he was lifted and didn't rouse again until after he'd been placed on the bed. "I vaguely recall the blood trade being mentioned... Which means, if they know about me, they probably know about you and pop..." He faltered for a moment, hazy eyes peering up at the dingy ceiling. "I need you to call Harper for me..." He murmured tiredly, trying to fight past the fog in his head long enough to think clearly.

DragonBlue

"Don't worry about us right now man," Seth muttered as he packed a towel against Logan's wound and then slid a pillow under his head, "you just rest, alright? We'll get you cleaned up and back home to your sister. She's safe, the pack's looking after her."

Logan Black

He winced but otherwise didn't show that he was in pain. It was a lot easier to cope when a rat wasn't shoulders deep in your abdomen. "I'd be more afraid for anyone who tried to target her..." He hesitated briefly, shifting just enough that he was pressed against Seth. "I know you say not to worry but... How can I not? It's my fault this shit happened..." He mumbled, eyeing the door with a furrowed brow. He'd be utterly useless if anyone happened to come through the door and that bothered him more than the fact he'd almost died.

DragonBlue

"Stop that," Seth shook his head, "this shit wasn't your fault man. How were you supposed to help it that your estranged wife flipped off the deep end?" he asked with a frown.

Logan Black

He closed his eyes and breathed through his nostrils, trying to focus on something other than the guilt and pain. "Pop warned me about her... I was fucking foolish and while she was raising our kids, I was off playing fuck-fuck with other people. Honestly, had I been in her shoes..." No, he wouldn't have gone that far, however... "I might have pulled a Lorena Bobbitt." His balls ached with sympathy at the mere mention of that particular psycho.

DragonBlue

Seth snorted softly and shook his head, "Man, you might be an asshole but I don't think it really compares," he managed a week laugh.

Logan Black

He squirmed with unease. "I guess so..." He murmured with a weak laugh of his own. "Do you have any clue what pop's up to?" He rasped, scooting a smidgen closer to Seth and attempting to use him for a pillow. "Imagine what this bed would look like under a black light..."

DragonBlue

Seth suspected that Red had gone back to do a little crime scene clean up, or at least attempt to. That would be their father's first move. He wasn't sure of Logan realized his estranged wife was dead, though, so he didn't mention all that.

"He's out getting supplies to clean you up," Seth answered, reaching to hold Logan's head up against his leg, "and clean up this crime scene of a room," he cracked.

Logan Black

"Food and whiskey would be nice, too..." He attempted to joke, though he was in no mood to eat, let alone drink. He had this image of it running out of his stomach... Even though it probably wasn't possible. Hell if he knew. Not like he was a doctor of any kind. "I'm tired." He mumbled, shaking his head, as a frown marred his features. He was trying to fight it, but it was getting harder.

DragonBlue

Seth smiled faintly at the request. He shook his head once. At least his brother was still fucking about - that was a good sign, "Just go to sleep," he murmured when Logan mentioned his exhaustion, "you'll heal faster. I'm not going anywhere and dad'll be back soon. We'll have you patched up and home in no time brother."

Logan Black

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Some wedding present I gave you, huh?" He chuckled weakly and before too much longer, despite his reluctance, wound up nodding off again. His features were pale and his skin was probably clammy but, at least, he was breathing and more importantly, his wife hadn't gone for his pretty face.

DragonBlue

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (2) 1 2  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High