Discord ( Join us! )

Stats

Humans Wereshifters Skinwalkers Fae Dragon Vampire Lilin Witches
1 ♂ · ♀ 3 9 ♂ · ♀ 10 2 ♂ · ♀ 2 1 ♂ · ♀ 1 5 ♂ · ♀ 1 4 ♂ · ♀ 1 0 ♂ · ♀ 1 3 ♂ · ♀ 3

Welcome

No Word Count // 3-3-3 Rating

Dead Before Daylight is an Alternate Universe Urban Fantasy role play in a world where supernatural creatures and humans exist side by side – at least, some of them do. Creatures like witches, pixies and satyrs live and work as openly as any human. They commonly hold positions of power in government and are afforded every right and protection.

Other creatures are not so lucky. Those believed threats to humankind and other benign creatures are still persecuted and oppressed. Beings like vampires and werewolves are still forced to live largely in hiding, as they are not afforded the protections of law.

Such blacklisted creatures have created a haven for themselves in the small city of Dawnbreak; but their sanctuary is becoming increasingly threatened by the arrival of outsiders. In the meantime a menacing power is lurking in the forests and increasingly beginning to threaten the town as people begin to go missing, and mangled bodies are beginning to be discovered in and around the woodlands.

Staff

Dragon
Brenda
  ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

I'm all choked up and you're OK, seth & sam's home ; idk when in august
The impossible had happened. She had sat through a funeral, gone through a series of angry outbursts aimed mostly at her poor bedroom wall, and pulled over a few dozen citizens who had been two miles over the speed limit to deal with her grief. Yet all that effort and acceptance that he was gone was for nothing. Like a snap of the fingers the memories of it vanished and she was elated.

That's fucking life for you.

Morgan didn't know what to think when the news of Seth's miraculous return to life reached her ears. Hell, she thought her mother was kidding. She'd stared at her in disbelief, her fork hovering over the peas she had been slowly feeding to the Maltese that circled her chair. Her mouth opened slightly as if she was going to speak but she decided not too. Her father confirmed her mother's words and that was all the coaxing Mo needed to ditch dinner with her parents. She shot up from her seat, jumping over the pure white animal to the door, ignoring the full name threats she was getting.

Yet Morgan was hesitant to leave the comforts of her car as she stared at Sam and Seth's house. What if it wasn't true? What if she didn't hear right and someone had just seen his face in a potato chip? Mo sighed deeply, shutting off the car and climbing gingerly out. Like most of her relatives home excluding her own, she opened the unlocked door and let herself in. Using her enhanced hearing she heard Seth in the kitchen and headed in that direction.

She didn't bother to say anything, just roughly snagging a chair out from the table and plopping herself on it. Mo stared at Seth for a moment, chewing on the inside of her cheek before speaking.

"You're alive and didn't tell me?" Mo said, pushing her hair back. "Dick."

Pesky tears made themselves to her eyes and Morgan hastily wiped at them.

"Next time you die and then come back," Mo said, her voice breaking. "Fucking call me. Please."

Seth Redford

It had been just over a week since Seth had come home. He'd spent those first few days with Sam and their children, reveling in their presence and staying close. From there the news slowly leaked through the family.

That probably wasn't the way it should have been done. He owed some of them more than hearing through the grape vine.

Morgan was one of those, but it wasn't until she was dropping into a seat at his table out of the blue that Seth considered that. She tried to be humorous about it all but the tears came anyway.

"Shit," Seth stopped what he was doing and moved immediately to her,"I'm sorry," he murmured, pulling her up from her chair and into a hug, "I didn't mean for you to find out through the grapevine," he pulled back to look at her, unable to hold back a grin, "Guess I should send a text next time."

Morgan Redford

Sucking in air through her now stuffed nose, Morgan pushed back against Seth. She wiped at her eyes, angry that she was now crying. She stood there a few minutes trying to stop the flow of salty tears from flowing down her face.

"These are angry tears, " Mo blurted out rubbing her face. " And get off me weirdo, we don't hug. Or be affectionate. "

To be more exact, SHE didn't hug and to further prove her point that she was uncomfortable, she lightly punched him in the shoulder, not being mindful if he had any injuries.

"Or post it on Facebook or something, like an event since you just fucking rose from the dead like Jesus. " Mo tried her best to glare up at Seth. " So are we supposed to worship you now? Is that what happens next? Is Seaster a national holiday now?"

DragonBlue

He turned her loose and stepped back, flinching a bit when her fist smacked into his shoulder. Seth scowled, lifting a hand to rub at the skin there as he listened to her angry sniffling. For a moment he eyed her after she'd finished speaking, then shook his head, "That's right," he murmured, "you're from the crazy part of the family," Seth rolled his eyes a bit, but past that just rolled with it, "you were supposed to worship me anyway," he smirked, "I've always been your alpha by divine right. Now you just can't deny the gods chose me."

Morgan Redford

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  

Affiliates
Directories/Listing
Sister Sites
Affiliates Tidewater High Wait & Bleed