Dawnbreak
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark Lawson

The Unsteady Path Forward [Open]

Guest Tatiana Griffin

"I don't think Seth would be much use anyway, honestly," Tash huffed softly. He was a good guy in his own way, but not the most well adjusted, "There's probably no ideal time to do it, though," she said softly, "I think in this sort of case its more... times that are less worse than others."

Mark Lawson

Guest Mark Lawson

Mark hummed, sinking back in his seat as he unfolded his arms from his lap to reach for the Good Book. "Yeah I dunno when that is either, to be honest," he clarified.

Tatiana Griffin

Guest Mark Lawson

"..."

Mark breathed a low hiss of air and answered, "I uh...outed him. Accidentally. He'd told me in confidence and I made...a stupid joke about it in front of our parents. So...He didn't have to come out," he answered.

Tatiana Griffin

Guest Tatiana Griffin

Tash snorted a bit in spite of herself, then covered her mouth, "Sorry,," she apologized, "that's not funny... maybe you could ask him to return the favor?" she ventured next, tone clearly teasing.

Mark Lawson

Guest Mark Lawson

Mark grinned and laughed a bit, shaking his head. "Honestly I've thought about pretending to have a boyfriend, getting him drunk, and then getting him pissed off because outside of being drunk he wouldn't out someone intentionally," he admitted.

Drugging your brother? Easy. Coming out as gay? Fuck that noise.

Tatiana Griffin

Guest Tatiana Griffin

"No," Tash agreed, "he's too thoughtful and kind hearted for that. I think the amount of alcohol it might take to get him to that point might kill him," she smiled faintly, pushing her hair back behind an ear before looking towards Mark, "but now that you mention it... do you maybe want to go get a drink?" she asked, "I think I could use one... but I don't think I can show my face in a bar alone right now. without everyone giving me that weird look of judgmental pity."

Mark Lawson

Guest Mark Lawson

Mark sighed in fake dramatics and agreed, "I suppose I haven't done any charity work lately." He shot her a wink to show he was teasing and agreed, "I could use a drink too though."

Tatiana Griffin

Guest Tatiana Griffin

"Yeah, I kind of got that vibe off you," Tash smiled, waiting a few moments longer before she got to her feet, "I sort of walked here, though, if you wouldn't mind giving me a lift also?"

Mark Lawson

Guest Tatiana Griffin

"The Red Lion is closest to here," Tash answered as she walked on out with him, "I've been going there too much lately but... well the bar tender is really sweet and he never seems to charge me full price," she admitted with a sheepish smile.

Mark Lawson

Guest Mark Lawson

Mark grinned back at her and opened his passenger side for her to get in. He hopped in too after a moment and headed for the Red Lion. "My buddy works there tending bar. You should ask him how he found out he's gonna be a dad, it's pretty much the funniest story ever," he shared, not at all knowing that Tatiana Griffin was a werewolf or that acknowledging that he knew about them could be dangerous. She just...seemed trustworthy. So he wasn't worried.

Sign in to follow this