Dawnbreak
Sign in to follow this  
Brenda

Seth/Harper

Come out to the house. I want to hear everything and apparently, due to Logan's condition, the ranch is off-limits to me or some ridiculous shit like that. Sate my curiosity, at least, and tell me he's OK, even if he's not.

Also, four teenagers were dropped off on our doorstep, and I'm honestly at a loss. They're burning with hatred and most of it is directed at Logan. Is it still illegal to knock out children??? If I have to hear another fucking second of how they miss their mother or how much they hate Logan...

They're going in the lake.

DragonBlue

... Does the law say anything about killing them? I'm tempted to do that, too. Logan's little fuckers are just like their psycho cunt of a mother.

They need to be deprogrammed or some shit, otherwise, I might make true on my threats.

This is precisely why I don't want children. They're all needy, little bastards who need constant validation.

DragonBlue

Seth, you're an asshole. :P

And maybe I won't... If you get here soon... Or send somebody to take over...

I haven't gotten laid since they got here, and I'm getting antsy. If this is what marriage is like, NO THANK YOU! I need my dick in daily doses. Hourly doses, even.

DragonBlue

Nope, no thank you. I'd rather fuck lizard girl's brother. He's more my speed... And I wouldn't want to get between you and Logan. He started grilling me about us again right before his dead skank kidnapped him. Also... I hate to break it to you, fam, but that ship sailed looooong ago. :P

DragonBlue

And just like that, there goes my respect for you. xD

Just kidding... but seriously, I had a massive crush on you when we were kids, lmfao. I grew up. Mature men only... Guess that excludes you, regardless. <_>

Hurry up! And bring whiskey. I kind of drank what was left of Logan's stash.

And I might need you to repair his office door before he gets home.

DragonBlue

Says you and your army of one. :P

Mhmmm... Then we found out Logan was Red's and I shut that shit down. Wouldn't have minded boning Red, though...

Forgive me, senpai. I'm slightly drunk... and possibly less uninhibited than my norm, so... less than nonexistent. <_>

I kind of splintered it when I went in there to see what Logan was hiding. It was divorce papers. She signed them six months after leaving Dawnbreak six years ago. He didn't even attempt to sign them. She kept sending them... And honestly, Logan is 110% the reason I don't want to settle down at all. Cautionary tale and then some. I'll get my milk for free and avoid the drama... And the expensive, whiny cow.

DragonBlue

Wow. Just no filter right now.

Maybe I'll hold off on that trip to the liquor store.

Logan's got attachment issues, shouldn't be setting your life based on that example.

That said its probably best your dumb ass doesn't breed.

Logan Black

Yeah, and now, my older brother is laid out at the ranch because of his decisions.

Since he disappeared, my constant state has been drunk, and I haven't been able to sleep and those damned kids are seriously pissing me off. Would honestly kill for duct tape.

And how can I not? He raised me, more or less. He bailed my ass out so many times and made sure my record was expunged after that one time I got arrested at sixteen. Rememberrrr? I owe him... sort of...

Everybody expects me to be a ho with resting bitch face, so that's what I act like. Would I like kids? Maybe. Would I like to settle down? Probably. I've resolved to die alone, though, because it's easier and far less complicated.

I'll be the scary, old hag on the craggy hill that nobody knows died until the stench reaches the village square and when they find me, they'll rejoice and retrieve their baseballs and for years to come, will gossip about the place being haunted.

Also, totally not trying to start things... but Logan is totally going to get a beating when he gets better. If it wasn't for that dash cam, he would've died and that's not acceptable... not like that... so, care to join me in the beating?

DragonBlue

Yeah you definitely need to lay off the sauce there.

That said thank you for that bleak, cat hoarding vision of your future. I'll use that to cheer myself up for years to come.

Gonna pass on the beating though I think he's learned his lesson well enough. Guy looks like he was just rescued from a vietcong interrogation room.

Harper Black