Dawnbreak
Izel Coaxoch

Lets go buy some shoes

Izel smiled in such a way that caused the corners of it's eyes to crease with genuine pleasure. "Let's" the dragon plucked up its hand bag and drew out a wallet that was handed immediately to Felipe who appeared to know the drill since he collected both the dress and the shoes and proceeded toward the register, "I am lacking green in my wardrobe and a night at a club calls for something green."

@Morrigan

Violet smiled as the pet scampered off to purchase the items and they started their way out. Once outside instead of heading for a car Violet started turned to walk toward the right. Crabbe and Goyle walked a few paces behind the pair. "Green will look great on your complexion," Violet noted once they were walking outside.

@DragonBlue

Izel followed Ms. Selvaggio-Redford out of the building not seeming to mind that they were leaving Felipe behind. The man had a phone if he truly lost track of Izel but after only a few feet away from the store the sound of his shoes hitting pavement as he jogged to keep up could be heard. "Yes," the dragon agreed with not the slightest hint of humility, "And I have the perfect pair of earrings that will go with a green outfit."

@Morrigan

"These days?" Izel glanced over it's shoulder at Felipe who was doing his best not to get in the way of Ms. Selvaggio-Redford's goon squad. The dragon flashed the woman a knowing smile and then gave a little shrug. "I like art... and artists."

@Morrigan

Izel thought about it for a moment as they walked, "I like art that reminds me of my people. But that does not mean I do not appreciate other forms of art. And you Ms. Selvaggio-Redford? What do you do for fun?"

@Morrigan

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.