Dawnbreak
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprus Lewandowski

no place for a lady

He wasn't entirely sure how he'd convinced Laurel to come home with him, but he knew he was almost grateful for her companionship. He also knew that he'd have to alert the alpha to his presence before too much longer but, for now, he was content to live in a fantasy world where a pretty girl actually wanted to be around a dullard like him. "So, uh... What d'ya do for fun? Apart from potentially upsetting your father and grandfather by slumming it with older guys..." He half-joked, wondering if he'd gone too far. Absently, he trailed his fingertips up along her arm, fascinated by her and wondering still if, by chance, she was another figment of his imagination. He shook the thought off, realizing that there was warmth beneath his fingertips.

@Rue

Laurel looked up at her newfound fascination with her doe eyes, tilting her head slightly as a small smile curled her lips. "I guess you'll just have to stick around and find out." She purred, waltzing past him into the apartment. She looked around for a moment as her brow knitted slightly. "You haven't had much time to decorate, I see..." She hummed the words almost thoughtfully, turning to face him as she clapped her hands together. "Dad gave me a credit card, so I could probably help you redecorate a bit... We could go to Corinth..." She said thoughtfully, inspecting various places in his apartment. 

@Brenda

He chuckled a bit nervously and brushed past her, not wanting to get lost in those dark eyes of hers. They were like black holes, sucking you in with no hope of escaping. He didn't necessarily want to escape but even he knew how wrong this was on practically every level. He nodded to her suggestion but, for the moment, didn't seem too enthused about it. "I need to meet up with your grandfather, so he doesn't think I'm moving in on his turf. Just because my pack was decimated, it doesn't mean I can simply move into another alpha's territory without his consent... If you could arrange that little meet and greet for me, I'd appreciate it." He said quietly, lifting a hand to rest it gently upon her head.

@Rue

Laurel scrunched her nose and sighed. For a guy that looked like he was rough around the edges, he certainly had a way of following the rules. "Fine..." She said quietly, almost seeming as unenthused as he'd been about her suggestion of them going to Corinth. She pulled out her cellphone and texted her grandfather with an address and a request to meet up with her at said address. It wasn't entirely a lie; she had asked him to meet with her, after all. It was a half-truth and half-truths were better than outright lies.

@DragonBlue @Brenda