Dawnbreak
Sign in to follow this  
Mordria Nemes

Halloween Bash 2018: Enter The Sirens Continued

Mordria muttered some obscenity that she was in trouble with Violet but that woman, whatever she was, would deserve it. She treated her people like slaves which rankled Mordria fiercely, especially since she seemed to think that everyone owned other people. She clenched her fist in annoyance as she said a "Of course," to Violet before turning to the other three.

"Prissy bitches," she said rolling her eyes. "You okay?" Mordria asked Luci although her in the arms of Thor seemed like she was doing just fine. Mordria glanced to Alexei as she did want to get back to her conversation with him and gave him a smile that told him 'one second' she just hoped he could wait that long. There were plenty of hot women in the club he could go occupy himself with.

@DragonBlue @Garmr

Alexei had the sense to know something was up based on the chain of events that ensued after Violet intervened in the brewing spat. What exactly that something was he wasn't so sure of... but the club owner's reputation was enough that he kept his mouth shut beyond the one interjection. He didn't want that kind of attention. 

In some cases he might have just excused himself to go seek entertainment elsewhere; but admittedly the Russian had a thing for red heads and this one was an exceptional specimen. So Alexei flashed a brief, understanding smile and waited until Dria chose to turn her attention back on him. 

@Garmr @Morrigan

"Yeah," Luci managed trying not for her voice to sound squeaky, "That was, intense. It really was my fault though, I was kinda running when I stumbled over my boots."  Luci then looked up at the blond adonis with her arm still wrapped about her waist, "I appreciate you picking me up before I face planted into that lady's ass... she would have been really, really mad then."

@Morrigan @DragonBlue

Luci couldn't help but mirror his gorgeous smile while her innards did this weird squishy thing she hadn't felt since Freshman year of High School when Scott Travis, the Quarterback, had asked her for her notes in English. She shifted a bit in the man's hold and managed, "I'm Lucille by the way... everyone calls me Luci... can I, I dunno, buy you a drink?" Have your babies. "Or give you a metal or something?"

@Morrigan

Luci was so giddy she forgot that she normally didn't shake hands until she noticed how warm Rom's skin was. Realizing she was staring at his hand like it was a foreign object she laughed a little,  "Ok then... to the bar!" And with his hand still in hers she led the Aussie toward where she had started her evening.

@Morrigan

"Yeah, it was Dri... I mean... Ivy's idea," Luci said as she raised her hand much like she were hailing a cab, "We also have Harley Quinn but I think she made it off to the... oh, no, there she is by the zombie guy" Luci pointed in the direction of the slender blonde woman at the other end of the bar.

@Morrigan

Luci didn't think he was calling her beautiful but she felt her cheeks getting hot anyway. "Yeah, should be a good movie... though right now I'm holding out for the Freddie Mercury movie."  At last the bartender arrived and Luci welcomed the distraction from her awkwardness, "One monster mash and... what do you want Rom?"

@Morrigan

Australia. Of course stupid. Lucille smiled, "Louisiana. New Orleans specifically." Luci did her best not to sound like some creole hick by calling 'Nawlins but it was still there a little in the vowels. Her father had come from Massachusetts and some of that lingered in her accent as well. "Came up here to do the adult thing," 

@Morrigan

The drinks arrived and Luci handed one of them to Rom while taking a sip of the other. Thankfully this one the bartender hadn't been so liberal with the vodka and so it didn't make her cough. "Chasing as in ran away?" Luci asked a little worried that she probably shouldn't be prying into the white-knight's personal life but since he had brought it up...

@Morrigan

Number? Again there was that feeling in her guts and she hid her lips breaking out in a stupid smile by taking another sip of her drink.  She started to feel like her head was in a fishbowl but it wasn't unpleasant. "Well see," she managed at last when she could trust herself not to sound like she was fourteen again, Yet, who was she kidding? Rom pretty much had her number from the instant he lifted her away from the Aztecs.

@Morrigan

"Ivy," Luci said after nearly saying Mordria's actual name again, "She knows the owner and she thought it be fun. I started working for her a little while ago when I came up to Corinth."

@Morrigan

Luci looked up into those crystal blue eyes and couldn't help but notice that he smelled nice. "Well, yeah... she's friends with the head of my coven back home. But she's super nice, she gave me a job at her shop when I first got here." 

@Morrigan

"Yeah, womaning the register... whatever Dria needs done." Luci heard buzzing and dinging in the distance as if a dozen phones are going. Her own phone started going of on her utility belt. She looked down at the glow through the cloth of the be.t "What the?"

@Morrigan